[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hi,

i would like to maybe league start with this and therfor i would love to know how you lvled this and whats important to take first. I tried untill lvl 50 and it feels clunky and i dont rly know which gems i take. thanks

Decent helmet I got but it has the +1 BL enchantment. Should I be aiming for the damage?
"
Aniki1412 wrote:
Hi,

i would like to maybe league start with this and therfor i would love to know how you lvled this and whats important to take first. I tried untill lvl 50 and it feels clunky and i dont rly know which gems i take. thanks

Levelling Tree
https://pastebin.com/zC8dxG7Z

Gearing process
1. 3L BL in Amplification Rod
2. Atziri's Foible
3. 6L BL in random body armour + Agnerod North
4. 5L PoH + Cloak of Defiance
5. 6L PoH
Thx for build, but..

PasteBin , gems links, luxury links and gear...

The gems are different in 4 sections, it is very confusing.

You should organize it so that it can be understood.

Thank you.
How does the build feel in maps? Does anyone got a PoV from this league by any chance?
It's brilliant in maps, and extremely good for this league.

The Sire of Shards setup lets you just sit in the middle of the Ritual Circle and kill everything basically without moving (except on rippier Rituals).

Mapping with this build is one of the smoothest I've played in a long time: flame dash -> SoS BL (or two) -> flame dash and repeat. Everything on the screen and some off screen dies and you just fly through as fast as you can press the buttons. With the bossing set up on a weapon swap, just 1 extra button to press before going into the boss fight and you deal something like 10x more damage or more (while also still having decent clear for bosses with minions).

You do die! But to be honest, I basically only die to detonate corpse strongboxes I miss or to flame balls I don't dodge correctly. It's pretty rare I get spiked by bosses but that can also happen in t15/16 and heavy attack mod maps. **Don't sit on the BL cast button unless you have the mana regen to sustain your mana pool. The most often cause of my deaths is running low on mana due to Sigil+BL chain casting, casting a weak arcane cloak, and then getting spiked. You really only need to cast maybe 3-4 times in one spot before moving and regenerating even on the toughest bosses.

If you play fast and smart, you can basically make this a 1 or 2-button zoom build and clear everything including pretty heavy delirium maps.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 5, 2021, 1:49:44 PM
I mean I don't even have good jewels yet to stack 60+% Crit Multi and I still kill everything on the screen (including bosses) in 2 or 3 casts
Deleted
Last edited by Osarna on Feb 5, 2021, 7:44:30 PM
Hey PoB pros: how accurate is the ehp calculation? I've never really spent anytime looking at it but when I remove Agnostic (and get a es/mana clarity watcher), my ehp goes up by about 15%. I guess that might mean I would need a life flask though...

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Hey PoB pros: how accurate is the ehp calculation? I've never really spent anytime looking at it but when I remove Agnostic (and get a es/mana clarity watcher), my ehp goes up by about 15%. I guess that might mean I would need a life flask though...

Cause you get your ES back. However, I still prefer Agnostic as ES is not so consistent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info