[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I'm confused with the linked videos. Specifically for "Ultimate Simulacrum Machine, wave 16 to 20" and "Full Simulacrum Run with Headhunter". They're not Ball Lightning.
Hey man ! In your descritpion, you say that you use quite a lot of unique items for this build. So how viable is it as a starter league build ? Is it worth is or would you advise starting with another build and then going to this one ?
"
Tinople wrote:
Hey man ! In your descritpion, you say that you use quite a lot of unique items for this build. So how viable is it as a starter league build ? Is it worth is or would you advise starting with another build and then going to this one ?

Actually many unique I used are not so expensive, and as mentioned in the levelling section, you can farm yellow maps with an Amplification Rod. So this build is definitely starter friendly.
Without patch notes, and only information available the manifesto, how are we feeling about the nerf to Ball Lightning? Do we still have good clear and will be boss damage an issue now?
"
zephyrion wrote:
Without patch notes, and only information available the manifesto, how are we feeling about the nerf to Ball Lightning? Do we still have good clear and will be boss damage an issue now?

It will be surely along the side lines of TR nerf back in 3.11 . Dmg will drop from ~30m to 10-15m~

Its totally playable
"
zephyrion wrote:

I believe the nerf is targeting more on miners and COC/CwC. This build should be fine.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Sep 15, 2020, 10:01:15 AM
Yeah but i think even if the Effectiveness of Added Damage to Ball Lightning will be "slightly" lowered.. Sigil of Power will just add the Nerf back.

Flat Dmg Nerfs instead will not affect this at all imo.
Could Crackling Lance be subbed in instead of BL? Or would it not work with the tree?
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Could Crackling Lance be subbed in instead of BL? Or would it not work with the tree?

This guy knows
Hi, am interested with league starting with this for Heist

what differentiates the crit and non-crit version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info