[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

How do you manage to recall brands on every BR cooldown?
I see a couple of ways there.

First, of course, is just binding brand recall on the left mouse. And then just run unstoppable.
The downside here is that you cant really stop and chill (for choosing map on Zana mission or for betrayal dialogue etc). If you do - your brands will disappear very soon. And with end game mana cost with 7k+ mana per brand thats definitely not what you want.

Second way i know is just bind brand recall on one of the numpad buttons (Num4 for example) and lock it with numlock button. Thats a bit tricky, but that way you can stay still for very long time and your brands will recall on every CD so you almost dont need to worry about them.
The downside here is that every brand recall cast any dialog window or scamdiro offer window for example will be closed. Every 1.2 seconds for me. And first cast and numlocking feel clumsy sometimes so yeah. Useful but not perfect.

Another way i see is just manualy push brand recall button and never release it. Never test it so i dont really know how it feels.

So what do u think. What way is better for you and why?
"
Imaimashi wrote:

First, of course, is just binding brand recall on the left mouse. And then just run unstoppable.
The downside here is that you cant really stop and chill (for choosing map on Zana mission or for betrayal dialogue etc). If you do - your brands will disappear very soon. And with end game mana cost with 7k+ mana per brand thats definitely not what you want.

Second way i know is just bind brand recall on one of the numpad buttons (Num4 for example) and lock it with numlock button. Thats a bit tricky, but that way you can stay still for very long time and your brands will recall on every CD so you almost dont need to worry about them.
The downside here is that every brand recall cast any dialog window or scamdiro offer window for example will be closed. Every 1.2 seconds for me. And first cast and numlocking feel clumsy sometimes so yeah. Useful but not perfect.

Another way i see is just manualy push brand recall button and never release it. Never test it so i dont really know how it feels.

I Bind it to left mouse button and "E"

So if i have to stay still looting/talking to a npc for any duration ill just hold "E" during that and then back to left mouse button auto casting it for me.
Can someone please explain why Mind Over Matter is not taken? Also, could you please check my gear and suggest what to improve next? I am using Ele Overload for now, will transition to crit after Uber Lab (yea last few days it was too dangerous to complete, stupid reflect soldiers)
"
Imaimashi wrote:

I have mine bound to LMB. At the start of map or after doing Betrayal encounters or something I just take out Archmage and recast brands.

"
El_Mir wrote:
Can someone please explain why Mind Over Matter is not taken? Also, could you please check my gear and suggest what to improve next? I am using Ele Overload for now, will transition to crit after Uber Lab (yea last few days it was too dangerous to complete, stupid reflect soldiers)

MoM only protects life, so since your damage is going to ES first except for chaos, it's just a wasted point. You'll definitely want the last lab. Can get a better Foible for not too much more but 2% mana is good because we scale so much of it. Also I'd rather get large clusters with Scintillating Idea. Mana is defense and also becomes ES with helmet, notables, ascendancy/Watcher's Eye. It's also power. I'd invest points that are in Foresight and Path of the Savant towards at least one large cluster.

Could use a better Atziri's with max ele as chaos roll. More mana cost on gloves, enchant on boots. Maybe different rings. I know Dream Fragments saves a flask slot but you're short on places to get resists and having unique rings also prevents getting things like Str or Dex and taking away skill points on tree.

Hey, in the prism guardian, would it be better to have +2 to all socketed auras as a corruption? Loving the build atm. Trying to get super late game stuff atm.
-thanks
"
bleep4554 wrote:
Hey, in the prism guardian, would it be better to have +2 to all socketed auras as a corruption? Loving the build atm. Trying to get super late game stuff atm.
-thanks

I believe +2 AoE and +2 Aura would be one of the ideal double corrupts. But yeah as long as you can manage the loss of the resists then plus levels sounds like a good improvement to the shield.
I don't get how I keep getting oneshot while mapping. I have like 9K es. What gives?
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on May 2, 2020, 9:21:09 PM
What about SOULREND in auto cast wand setup with the SOULREND HELM ENCHANT (Hinder one) for defenses ?

I got a SOULREND chant randomly... should I just use it ?
Last edited by blrwllm on May 2, 2020, 10:13:23 PM
"
I don't get how I keep getting oneshot while mapping. I have like 9K es. What gives?

Are you making sure Cinderswallow is up? Thats where your sustain is coming from. Tons of leech. Its basically the only thing keeping you alive.

Also I notice some of your gem links are off on your profile.. (bug?) Seems some of the gem links you got are not as OP shows

edit: if you're talking only about oneshots then... are you making sure your mana is high? if you take enough chaos damage to reduce mana to 0 it will then go straight through your ES and into your low life pool. The benefit from Cinderswallow is keeping your Mana pool maxed by leeching a lot.
Last edited by blrwllm on May 2, 2020, 11:09:07 PM
How more cast speed increase our dps anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info