[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
anton2k4 wrote:
started out with the MoM variant but I decided to switch to the LL version since i felt that the MoM version was a bit too squishy. pretty much reached the point where i'll have to min-max to eke out the last bit of dps and survivability. but all in all, i've done all bosses (double boss wave 20 simulacrum, uber elder, sirus 8, etc) rather painlessly.

seeker runes is a godsend for clear and single target since it allows you to be a bit further from the boss and still allow your brands to attach when using brand recall. also, it's a good idea to put brand recall on your LMB. just cast one brand and you can move normally.

currently sitting at 12k ES, almost 10k mana. PoB puts my bossing setup dps at 5.2m per brand with all buffs up (no shock though) which is easy to do since i have arcane cloak, wave of conviction, and bladeblast on a wand with the trigger craft. when clearing, i switch out controlled destruction with chain for better clear. the next (and probably final) upgrade would be a skyforth for stun immunity and linking clarity to blood magic to boost mana regen and a bit more ES from the ivory tower.

PoB link - https://pastebin.com/r27pZsfh

my current gear:

hi anton, can you share what you did to push through the 10k es msrk? see u have 12k es while i try my best only can reach 9k es
Thinking of this build. How does it deal with stuns (my no. 1 issue with Tempars)?

When the crusader exalted orb hit just right!
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Thinking of this build. How does it deal with stuns (my no. 1 issue with Tempars)?

brineking + Rumis makes stuns very rare until you can afford a skyforth. Right now writing up my lategame gear as I'm pretty much done with optimizing by now.
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
"
anton2k4 wrote:
started out with the MoM variant but I decided to switch to the LL version since i felt that the MoM version was a bit too squishy. pretty much reached the point where i'll have to min-max to eke out the last bit of dps and survivability. but all in all, i've done all bosses (double boss wave 20 simulacrum, uber elder, sirus 8, etc) rather painlessly.

seeker runes is a godsend for clear and single target since it allows you to be a bit further from the boss and still allow your brands to attach when using brand recall. also, it's a good idea to put brand recall on your LMB. just cast one brand and you can move normally.

currently sitting at 12k ES, almost 10k mana. PoB puts my bossing setup dps at 5.2m per brand with all buffs up (no shock though) which is easy to do since i have arcane cloak, wave of conviction, and bladeblast on a wand with the trigger craft. when clearing, i switch out controlled destruction with chain for better clear. the next (and probably final) upgrade would be a skyforth for stun immunity and linking clarity to blood magic to boost mana regen and a bit more ES from the ivory tower.

PoB link - https://pastebin.com/r27pZsfh

my current gear:

hi anton, can you share what you did to push through the 10k es msrk? see u have 12k es while i try my best only can reach 9k es

got lucky and managed to get a clarity watchers eye which pushed my ES to 12k. but honestly, it's just the icing on the cake. downed all the end-game bosses without it and i was sitting at 9.5k ES
For a broke player like me starting out with the build and atm only able to afford a 5link - what gem should I skip until I get my 6link?
"
ilstefano wrote:
For a broke player like me starting out with the build and atm only able to afford a 5link - what gem should I skip until I get my 6link?

I took out Ele focus when I had a 5L
Last edited by Wazzouf on Mar 31, 2020, 11:14:24 AM
I'm missing a lot of ES, and I'm not sure why. I'm sure it's something simple. I need to optimize some gear, but I'm not sure why I'm missing thousands of ES. I have about 7k right now. No watcher's eye. Any ideas?

edit: Will shaper on small jewel got me up to 8k.
Last edited by Hamnon on Mar 31, 2020, 11:59:30 AM
Do we still prefer Alira, instead of +2 skill points, considering, that we are using cluster jewels?
Hey guys!

thanks for the nice build.

I have a question, If i have conductivity on hit on rings and a trigger spell wand what gem skills should i slot then on the trigger wand and on the helm CWDT setup (assuming i move arcane cloak to trigger) thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info