[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

I have about 55ex. What should be my next upgrade ? A new weapon ? New watcher eye with damage mods ?

Would it be possible to run Precision and/or Grace with multiple mana reserved cluster jewels, or not worth it ?
Last edited by Valant on May 14, 2020, 6:16:11 PM
Hi I just wanted to give a bit of input to your guide, I've found that if you want to get more ES with the small cluster gem, a gem with 6% increase in energy shield with Will Shaper will do better for that effect, rather than the 6% increase in mana.

Thanks for the guide, I've been having a lot of fun with this!
Does the large cluster node : Doryani's Lesson (0.2 % elemental damage leeched as life) work with ghost reaver ?

Cause PoB doesn't add ES/leech rate when I enable the node.
May seem like a silly question. But using elemental focus and no orb of storms, what is our source for shocking enemies?

Bought the Level 12 curse elemental weakness for cheap

Then I vaaled my own glove for +1 socketed gem -- is this any useful ? Maybe swap brand recall to it ?
Last edited by Valant on May 15, 2020, 2:18:53 PM
Anyone would be willing to help me out?
I've been following this build for some time now, manage to hit lvl 91 and kill sirus/elder 1 time and just finished a simulacrum. But i've kinda hit a wall now and i don't know what i could do to improve.
I have only 8ex right now because besides a summoner build that i tried first this is my league starter.
I know getting watchers eye or bottled faith would be a good upgrade, but i can't see me getting around 30ex anytime soon.
I also tried using a couple of cluster jewels but in the end i managed to get more dps/ES/mana using the regular tree.
Any tips?

This is my build: https://pastebin.com/8peUKS2c
I am now lvl 93 and I usually don't reply to any build guilds but with this one I have to.
This is hands down one of my favorite and best builds I've followed. I absolutely love Storm Brand and this build has certainly lived up to the expectations.

Here is the POB link to see my progress on the build so far.

https://pastebin.com/wJzimqfL

So thanks again for the guild and hopefully this will be my first lvl 100. And if i get lucky enough to get enough currency to fulfill the endgame passive tree I will certainly update my post and link it.

Thanks!
I switched over to have fun with herald stacking. However, I was crafting a wand prior to the switch and just got extremely lucky. Anyone ever price something like this for Storm Brand builds?

Last edited by ThorTheGray on May 16, 2020, 12:05:17 PM
This wand is like 10-12 ex.

I'll add myself to the group of players that ask how do we survive with this build :P I gotta admit it's a good build, I've killed Sirus A8 with it but srsly mapping is rly inconsistent, I don't have much experience with this character but I've added lethal pride to get x2 block chance and I use Rumi's, however, it doesn't help much. I've also tried using sanctuary as I couldn't afford watcher's eye but +-2,5k es doesn't make much difference, while in delirium, once you stop running you're dead. Same goes for normal mapping, rly random deaths r just well discouraging...

The only good def is arcane cloak but it has cooldowns :/
"
judger91 wrote:
This wand is like 10-12 ex.

I'll add myself to the group of players that ask how do we survive with this build :P I gotta admit it's a good build, I've killed Sirus A8 with it but srsly mapping is rly inconsistent, I don't have much experience with this character but I've added lethal pride to get x2 block chance and I use Rumi's, however, it doesn't help much. I've also tried using sanctuary as I couldn't afford watcher's eye but +-2,5k es doesn't make much difference, while in delirium, once you stop running you're dead. Same goes for normal mapping, rly random deaths r just well discouraging...

The only good def is arcane cloak but it has cooldowns :/

Exactly the reason I switched over to PH stacking to survive and hit 100. I've played since release and this will be my first 100. Although Storm Brand did get me to 98. However, every death during 98-99 is a knife in your gut.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info