Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

^This is how you should bring back Cartographer's Seals. It's simple and straightforward. You just use them on maps on the atlas that you don't want to run, for whatever reason. Everyone benefits, whether they want to run a wide variety of maps or a more narrow target farming strategy. It has the drawback that you miss out on the atlas bonus from the sealed maps, but you don't permanently lose your progress since it can be unsealed with another use of the same orb.
Last edited by carkasjak on Mar 3, 2020, 9:06:11 PM
Thanks a lot for a quick response Bex.

Regarding the map drops etc. I will keep my opinion about the changes to myself until I've actually tried the new changes in 3.10.

Can't wait for the release :)

~Vampy
Just one more map
Path of Child.
Basically because there are more map drops if you abused all the extra mobs from different sources, you now make it so no maps drop unless you abused all the extra mobs.

Sure lets make it so maps without conq influence + 4 sextants +beyond pointless to run.
well 3.10 is dead on arrival
Well, GGG is not wrong:

That's after SEVEN toons (I know, get a life) of which two were 90 (deleted), one is 92, one is 93, one is 94, one is 95, and one is still leveling (87).

I will hit my 1500 map bosses tomorrow, so it's not like I've been skiving either. All other content done. That is a fucktonne of leftover maps.
Last edited by Nepenthess on Mar 4, 2020, 8:56:32 PM
Please, add informations in game for the syndicate. It's core for very long time but there's still no way in game to know what a guy can do in each syndicate house. That's really annoying to search for info in an not always updated external source.

Please add the same new display for chests (as for legion/blight) on other former leagues (mainly delve) chests.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Mar 3, 2020, 9:41:43 PM
Thanks for the timely explanation!
"
Improved Temple of Atzoatl

for example, dusty cards not empty ?
I just got 4 dusty cards empty in a row....
Welp....F in chat for fun. Completely destroyed my excitement for the new league.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info