Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

looks like we re gonna have to run 5 maps to drop 1... well looks like a league i can skip
Please look at less life/energy shield recovery too. I basically roll over that mod on every single map now.
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
In my opion 60% less regen with increased effect of Modifiers is too much.

It's actually not regen, but recovery, which includes leeching and "recover" from trickster ascendancy. That's why it is bad. There is no character that can live with just mana.
to fix map sustain and exessive maps or what ever you call exxessive. more is never enough. everyone can agree with this.

increase orb of horizon drops and harbinger orbs

to use horizon to change map something else what player desires. he must finish whole atlas or not. and click on atlas that map active whyle player opens inventory and changes maps to that desired map with orb of horizon anytier so we could target farm.

doesnt make much sense but here it is. solution
fk archnemesis.
"
Players playing the league commented that Delve cities did not feel rewarding any more (because in the past they were a great source of Maps). Similar comments were made about the Temple of Atzoatl, which was also a good place to find maps in the past.

WHAT THE FUCK GGG?

Those only happened because YOU SCREWED THE MAP DROPS IN THOSE AREAS AND COULDN'T FIX IT. Similar things also happen in Blight, Legion and Metamorph map drops.

Now it's clear you are delusional and that you don't read or understand the bug reports and feedback.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
delete
Last edited by Echoes_in_Eternity on May 31, 2024, 8:36:46 PM
thank you ggg, 3.10 sounds amazing!!!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
ooops,quoted the wrong post.
Last edited by xxn1927 on Mar 3, 2020, 8:45:00 PM
"
ettanportion wrote:
"
Splittercore wrote:
reeee i want to farm only 1 map 24/7 for entire league reeeee im not gonna buy mtx ggg reeeee

that's how u guys sound to me. I wish someday players gonna start to respect GGG decisions.

Most players are happy with the game and respect GGG and their decisions. These guys complaining here, somehow thinking they represent the majority, is just a loud minority.

the thing is experienced players know how to abuse the atlas for the most reward. atlas shaping was/is about forcing the atlas to only give you the map so you want. that map is usually a easier layout with higher end rewards that can be speed farmed. burial chambers is a perfect example of that map. its a low level map with a multi ex div card drop chance and it has simple layout that can run very fast. you can run a character with little defense allowing you to cram in a bunch of iiq and move speed gear thus increasing your currency making per hour even more so. a top end windripper with a headhunter and rolled maps can make 2x/3x/4x per hour over running other maps. it isnt a game for some people its a pure currency per hour clicker simulator. for some all those ex and belts can make you a decent chunk of money on certain websites so yes they are going to be extremely loud cause its better then working some 9-5 zombie job. where do you think all that currency trade bots make is being funneled to?
first no maps to run during blight or legion league (just do not remember) at 90th lvl, cause no maps dropped.
then 100+ maps to spawn awakener guard during start of 3.9....
now .... here we go again....
It will be ok, if we will have any maps from side content, but still delve/atzoatl/etc. have no map drops at all....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info