[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

i kinda followed ur guide this league i made my own adjustments and its amazing.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/DiAFm4fU
Last edited by Yavëtîl on Oct 30, 2020, 6:17:12 AM
What does Call to Arms node do for this build?
allows you to cast enduring cry while on cyclone
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

I never cast enduring cry manually. It is set for me on movement and is cast while moving whenever it's off cooldown. So does the node do something for me in this case?
"
esostaks wrote:
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

I never cast enduring cry manually. It is set for me on movement and is cast while moving whenever it's off cooldown. So does the node do something for me in this case?

can you elaborate on: "it is set for me on movement" call to arms allows cry to be instant so you dont need to stop to cast it.
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
"
esostaks wrote:
"
Yavëtîl wrote:

can you elaborate on: "it is set for me on movement" call to arms allows cry to be instant so you dont need to stop to cast it.

There's an option 'always attack without moving'. This way you can set buffs with short duration on left mouse button, and it will auto-cast while you are moving without the need to press a separate key to activate the buff. So I'm not really casting it while cycloning, but while moving. That's why I'm wondering if this node is useful for me if I don't activate this buss while cycloning.
Is there any reason to have blood rage on lvl 17?
Please help me understand how Molten Shell and Ice Golem will trigger if there is no mana for them to cast? Does cast when damage taken not use mana?

Also, how am I supposed to be casting warchief? Or what about casting blood rage?
Last edited by myprism on Oct 30, 2020, 3:20:49 PM
"
myprism wrote:
Please help me understand how Molten Shell and Ice Golem will trigger if there is no mana for them to cast? Does cast when damage taken not use mana?

Also, how am I supposed to be casting warchief? Or what about casting blood rage?

U dont need available mana for molten shell/ice golem as long u socket it with CWDT

For warchief & blood rage u need the rest of ur available mana tho.
First of all i'd like to start with saying this was a very great starter build and very fun to progress towards lategame. I'm not familiar with endgame mechanics at all (first char that reaches it) and I did deathless sirusses / uber elders.

Now I have quite a bit of decent endgear items but I dont really know what upgrades I should do next (apart from +2 watchers which i will buy soon). I would love to get some feedback how to further improve (I think it could be in

Here are my current items/flasks/gems/tree:
-Items:
Spoiler

-Flasks:
Spoiler

-Gems:
As for gems they're all normal except anomulous ice golem / divergent riposte / divergent pride / divergent blood & sand

-Tree:
I didn't really do special stuff on the tree aswell, followed the guide mostly.

-Jewels
regular corrupted one & watchers eye soon

POB link: https://pastebin.com/Wa1zsrQp

I would really love to get feedback :)
Last edited by 5u8dY08K03 on Oct 30, 2020, 3:34:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info