Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

I just want to mention that people saying challenges are joke are the people that didn't do the sirus kill conditionally ,
challenges weren't bad at least not rng based , and linear to the player progress , until you go for 40
Challenges were easier but rewards were not desirable. I made 36 my league goal because I know it's possible for me to get it naturally by just playing within my available time, which is good compare to previous challenges.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Bow league btw KEKW
So, are we gonna see a nerf to minions anytime soon?
Nice challenges this league, not too much dopey RNG.

Sirius & Baran challenges are a bit silly, especially the Sirius ones considering the fight, but maybe there is something to be learned from that.

In general, I think the Conditional challenges are not super positive, but /shrug..
Last edited by Gescom on Jan 26, 2020, 8:16:46 PM
"
Notably, challenge completion is up across the board at all significant points. After a similar amount of time during the Blight League, 20% of players had completed 12 challenges, 4.8% of players had completed 24 challenges and 0.65% of players had completed 36 challenges. Are the challenges easier than usual or are the rewards more desirable? Let us know!

Both factors aren't too relevant. 3.9 expansion brought both new league mechanics and new core game mechanics (Conquerors) which gave better player retention than Blight league had (which brought only new league mechanics without new core game mechanics). Challenges in Metamorph are a bit more players-friendly.

Statistics for SSF HC 90+ is missing.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jan 26, 2020, 8:15:25 PM
Cool so 0.01% means at least one player which means at least 10,000 people play hardcore.
Hmmm necro nerf on the horizon.
challenges easier or rewards better? challenges easier i think. i usually shoot for around 24. looked up and im at 31 like, i can hit that one, that one right now, that one soon, etc. think this will be my first 36.
I have ONE!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info