Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

nothing that players didnt know regarding ascendency.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Challenges are way easier than before. My girlfriend who just started playing this League (so completely newbie and her only previous ARPG experience was D2) recently got to 40/40 and said that most of the things don't even feel like challenges at all.
Players who mained necro since before 3.8 be like

PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Challenges were a joke I had about 30 in less than a week of playtime and I have no clue how I completed them, were missing out on some really specific ones only.
Stop nerfing Necro and start buff other class :)
Melee builds need some buff.
"
dattemayo wrote:
dank

zain winning G7
actually, mang0 is going to win g7.

cool stats though, rip necros next league.
In Blight there were a couple of rng challenges that sometimes took a lot of time to complete (like the 50+ rare monsters that was actually bugged for the first couple of weeks). Also the wings looked really unappealing, while the metamorph portal looks cool.
NERF NECRO SUMMONERS GGG !!!

Necro Summonner here

LOL
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
pog
Many people played blight for like 2 hours then signed out and laughed at bothering to ever sign back in again. Comparing this leagues challenges to blight and praising higher percentage completions is like comparing two completely different games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info