3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Neat changes. Now... redesign the map tab to be based on region, not tier. Tier is far less important than it used to be.

THIS +100
in keeping with past traditions I expect

-Fixed a bug where Maps that had already spawned Influence for a specific Conqueror had a lower chance to spawn Influence than intended.

to be somewhere in the region of 0.000000000000000003% difference
generally dangerous
Nice updates but still would be nice to change the spawning of Tane so that he doesn't block passages and doesn't spawn on top of your character while in the middle fighting bosses and large groups of enemies.
Finally the Beta of Conquerors of The Atlas finished! We can play now :D
Still no fix to metamorphs dropping low-tier maps in Tane's lab?

I guess you guys are set on them always dropping useless maps; thanks for the useless "drops maps" mod.

Not even acknowledging it as a bug...really? I was excited to see an actual patch to improve gameplay, but...

Sigh, whatever. I give up.

"
majeika wrote:
Nice updates but still would be nice to change the spawning of Tane so that he doesn't block passages and doesn't spawn on top of your character while in the middle fighting bosses and large groups of enemies.

He should at LEAST have a toggle to auto-pop up.

He should also hide when the metamorph comes out; I hate clicking him when I'm trying to avoid stuff.

Rarely happens, but when it does it's...not nice.
Last edited by DarkPaladin4000 on Jan 22, 2020, 8:03:18 PM
Nice, my map device bug made the patch!
GG GGG
im so glad i got back into playing this!
Welcome back BEX_GGG!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Not a big fan of the changes to the atlas UI. It isn't that difficult to keep track of which maps are where and which conquerors have been provoked/killed in the first place. The latest changes to these aspects are unnecessary.

Better off fundamentally changing how the maps are organised in the map stash, by regions instead of tiers, to reflect the new atlas dynamics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info