Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

man really wish I could just buy vertania apparition
Always nice to watch
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
they look like shit ingame! amazing drawing.
Huh, i wonder if GGG said "Nah, they are too good this way for almost free mtx, lets cut something and recolour badly." OR those packs wouldve be too damn good if they were like on these photos -with cloak, with good colours...
BTW i support the guy from before to have apparitions available in hideouts like pets -atm i dont use mine cuz when i fight and it appears i cannot see well with already many things on screen and its cool to pop it only in HO and town. xD
Spoiler
Expect cloak for Judicator in mtx probably. :P
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Shame apparently the in game versions were unable to even begin to replicate the flat art and the items look awful for anyone who actually bought them or comes into others hideout with that shitty throne apparition.

Ability to turn off others shitty MTX when?
drox did nothing wrong
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
One thing I'd really like the devs to pay attention to going forward is focusing on more interesting designs when focused on from above. When playing the game you can sometimes buy some pretty normal and realistic looking armour or some effects that look decent when zoomed in but you really want to have them be visually appealing when zoomed out like the normal playing style.

I feel there's been quite a few cosmetics that seem to forget this and despite the high price a the cosmetics in this game have you can still end up feeling a bit disappointed with the end result.
woow looks cool ggg
"
spokipo wrote:
Where my cloak

Cloak will be added to the mtx shop, guaranteed.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'm still quite new to your game and started with the current season, but i love POE! I even briefly considered getting the orion pack, but I find the other 4 too boring ... no wings or back attachment, no portal :/, sure i would get a lot of coins but its not exclusiv. i looked after the last core supporter pack and i liked it a lot more, but i didnt played back then :/.

Anyways... keep up the great work, maybe the next supporter Pack is for my taste much cooler :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info