Last year we released new annual Core Supporter Packs which have been received very well by our community. In addition to exclusive microtransactions and physical items, the highest tier of the current Core Supporter Packs includes a pack of signed concept art prints. Today we've gathered some of the pieces of the Core Supporter Packs concept art to give you an idea of what to expect from these prints.

The Orion Supporter Pack features an artist-signed print of the concept art for each of the five Core Supporter Packs. We expect to ship this art pack and other physical items by the end of February. To purchase or upgrade your supporter pack, click here. Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cupporter
^ Scratches head huh!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Compared to the previous set of core supporter packs, this set seems pretty underwhelming.
yep, and then someone re-colored Sirus, his arena, his skills and everything in red and black. i know this is for the core pack, but one is derived from the other for sure.
I personally think these are way, WAY better than the old Core packs.
Please add the cloak for the Judicator Supporter pack. I will buy it instantly.
"
NakedApron wrote:
Please add the cloak for the Judicator Supporter pack. I will buy it instantly.

Seconded! This needs to be a thing.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
apparitions need to be made available as a ho decoration, plz

edit: orion chest looks fat and bad all around on any char - fingers crossed 2.0 models will allow the set to look more appealing

all the other stuff is pretty good, but as usual, the concept art is better than the executed 3D results
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 20, 2020, 7:09:12 PM
Not bad but overall not as good value and good looking aesthetically compared to last year in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info