[Console] Xbox One Patch 3.9.2b Crash

THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I love this game, have ben playing off and on for years, befor harbinger.. Since i have hit maps this league though, the game has become all but UNPLAYABLE! Nothing is worse than opening your 1st temple incursion run, and having constant crashes to dash close all the fkng portals on you!!! Thankyou again, for your constant updates, hard work, willingness to listen to community feedback and implement changes... I could go on and on! You guys are the real MVP's, the rockstars of the vg dev community!

I have played this game since the beginning and I love it 100% my all time fav. I have put many hours into it and have seen this game progress by 10 fold. They literally make a new season every 3 months and people are complaining about some bugs here and there. I completely agree they should have reverted back so it was playable for the day. The new map in my opinion is great I feel they have done nothing but make the game better and I see so many people getting triggered about a few bugs every time. How much did you pay for this game? Not including micro transactions... Zero oh okay...[/quote]

how much did you pay sport? how much money do we have to cough up to be treated with respect? nice fake account as you say. cant even use its real gamertag to shame others. that shows us all we need to know about you. [/quote]

I did link my gamer tag right here buddy if you read the full thread and see I replied to him saying that I didn’t know you could link Xbox account until today. Nobody owes you anything you sound ungrateful it’s FREE to play don’t like it DONT play simple as that. Sounding like Aretha Franklin up in here... all your asking is for just a little bit?
Last edited by Justinxx541xx on Jan 21, 2020, 3:13:53 PM
"
THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I love this game, have ben playing off and on for years, befor harbinger.. Since i have hit maps this league though, the game has become all but UNPLAYABLE! Nothing is worse than opening your 1st temple incursion run, and having constant crashes to dash close all the fkng portals on you!!! Thankyou again, for your constant updates, hard work, willingness to listen to community feedback and implement changes... I could go on and on! You guys are the real MVP's, the rockstars of the vg dev community!

I consumed your word salad for lunch today, thanks.
"
Justinxx541xx wrote:

I have played this game since the beginning and I love it 100% my all time fav. I have put many hours into it and have seen this game progress by 10 fold. They literally make a new season every 3 months and people are complaining about some bugs here and there. I completely agree they should have reverted back so it was playable for the day. The new map in my opinion is great I feel they have done nothing but make the game better and I see so many people getting triggered about a few bugs every time. How much did you pay for this game? Not including micro transactions... Zero oh okay...

how much did you pay sport? how much money do we have to cough up to be treated with respect? nice fake account as you say. cant even use its real gamertag to shame others. that shows us all we need to know about you. [/quote]

I did link my gamer tag right here buddy if you read the full thread and see I replied to you saying that I didn’t know you could link Xbox account until today. Nobody owes you anything you sound ungrateful it’s FREE to play don’t like it DONT play simple as that. Sounding like Aretha Franklin up in here... all your asking is for just a little bit? [/quote]

Many of the complaints made here are legitimate and many of us have paid more for this game than your mommy and daddy give you for allowance annually.
Last edited by pbfloyd2112 on Jan 21, 2020, 3:15:37 PM

I have played this game since the beginning and I love it 100% my all time fav. I have put many hours into it and have seen this game progress by 10 fold. They literally make a new season every 3 months and people are complaining about some bugs here and there. I completely agree they should have reverted back so it was playable for the day. The new map in my opinion is great I feel they have done nothing but make the game better and I see so many people getting triggered about a few bugs every time. How much did you pay for this game? Not including micro transactions... Zero oh okay...[/quote]

I did link my gamer tag right here buddy if you read the full thread and see I replied to you saying that I didn’t know you could link Xbox account until today. Nobody owes you anything you sound ungrateful it’s FREE to play don’t like it DONT play simple as that. Sounding like Aretha Franklin up in here... all your asking is for just a little bit? [/quote]

Many of the complaints made here are legitimate and many of us have paid more for this game than your mommy and daddy give you for allowance annually.[/quote]

I admit I may have stated it wrong in the beginning grouping all comments as complaining. There is a lot of great valid points being made but there are some over the top comments am I wrong? Don’t get me wrong I have bought all the tabs 2x over and a lot of random mystery boxes and What not. Not as much as you! You sir are a god I only wish to have all the supporter packs. No disrespect to anyone just hate to see a game that’s as good as this get ripped apart I’m a fanboy 🤪
lol please poor shame more people because you choose to spend so much on a free game. lol again point out how the game is free and show us again how much you spent lol. hahahahahahahahaha
Me included, POE is litery the moust "expensive" game i playd. And all that in one year.

With all that, feels bad to know i have soo less return from tham.

I just want to play the game.

Mby is too much what i ask, a game that can be played!

New days, we, players are theyr beta test. Is evident, they didnt run the pach before going live. One minute of test and they cold notice is unplayeble.

I've only played POE for about 3 years. I started on PC and switched to Xbox a couple of years ago. This is the first time the game has been so broken I couldn't play. It's been a day. They will fix it. Play something else for a while and come back after it's fixed. It's a free game no matter how much you have chosen to spend.
"
fier sherghis wrote:
I've only played POE for about 3 years. I started on PC and switched to Xbox a couple of years ago. This is the first time the game has been so broken I couldn't play. It's been a day. They will fix it. Play something else for a while and come back after it's fixed. It's a free game no matter how much you have chosen to spend.

Patch is out start downloading 1.57gb on Xbox one original.
Fix seemed for me anyways. Game seems to have less lag as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info