[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

Looking for any thoughts/help on what my next big upgrade should be. Couldn't make it through wave 20 of the simulacrum. I have about 9.6k ES but still seem to get killed quick in certain situations without a lot of mitigation.

I've never played a mana guardian build so it is pretty fun and I am still learning. Thanks for the build.

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/Qcm1urYv
"
Bouncer503 wrote:

You dont have the mana reduction corrupted jewels so assume you cant use all the auras?

True. I am running without Skitterbots at the moment.
an alternative to the corrupted jewels is to drop a few nodes and grab Sovereignty. I did this at league start until i could set up properly.
lols, Awakened Spell Cascade is an FPS killer.
"
chronicbint wrote:
lols, Awakened Spell Cascade is an FPS killer.
Yeah i used it last league, but im not this league, wasnt worth the fps loss
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Bouncer503 wrote:

You dont have the mana reduction corrupted jewels so assume you cant use all the auras?

an alternative to the corrupted jewels is to drop a few nodes and grab Sovereignty. I did this at league start until i could set up properly.

Yes, but would Skitterbots really help defensively or is this not more of a DPS boost?
"
Bouncer503 wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Bouncer503 wrote:

Yes, but would Skitterbots really help defensively or is this not more of a DPS boost?
It's purely an offensive boost. The main defensive layers of icestorm is that you should be doing enough dps while spinning to freeze EVERYTHING. You should rarely get hit tbh. When i was mapping alot i never really encountered any survival problems once i broke 10k es

Yes, but would Skitterbots really help defensively or is this not more of a DPS boost?[/quote] It's purely an offensive boost. The main defensive layers of icestorm is that you should be doing enough dps while spinning to freeze EVERYTHING. You should rarely get hit tbh. When i was mapping alot i never really encountered any survival problems once i broke 10k es[/quote]

Thank you!
Appreciate you still maintain the forum thread despite the fact that you have already moved on to another build.
"
Bouncer503 wrote:
Thank you!
Appreciate you still maintain the forum thread despite the fact that you have already moved on to another build.

I only moved on because i wanted to try the new skills they released :) I will be playing icestorm every league as a league start, its consistent and amazing. right now i am playing a self made storm brand build and i am absolutely in love with it tbh :p
is cold penetration also good or i need awakened to replace the gem setup?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
is cold penetration also good or i need awakened to replace the gem setup?

Awakened cold pen pushes past hypothermia, before that hypothermia is king

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info