[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
any mapping videos? bosses are cool but I'd like to see how it plays through a typical map

Never recorded any because i used awakened spell cascade last league and it was too laggy to record. But if you go to my twitch and look at previous streams ull find some from when i played icestorm this league to look at. Currently playing a cyclone build bc headhunter
Thx for the nice Build.
I played WI in the days back, when it was done with scorching ray and 100% unique items. It was great fun but suffered from low mobility.
I never forgot those beautiful particle effects and can't wait to test the build out.
BTW I think there are quite some nice cluster jewels which could benefit the build, i will surely test it out.
"
Seronia wrote:
Thx for the nice Build.
I played WI in the days back, when it was done with scorching ray and 100% unique items. It was great fun but suffered from low mobility.
I never forgot those beautiful particle effects and can't wait to test the build out.
BTW I think there are quite some nice cluster jewels which could benefit the build, i will surely test it out.

I tested the cluster jewels out and it was a DPS loss. The problem with cluster jewel travel is that our tree doesnt really have much room to lose nodes for it. All of our passives are essential to the build, we're either hitting crit, EHP, or int to stack the damage.
Not sure what I am doing wrong but I have an extremely hard time surviving with this build.

Sitting at 8k+ ES @ Level 80, all resistances capped, I get one-shot constantly in like Tier 8 maps or above.

How do you guys manage to not RIP all the time?
"
Bouncer503 wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong but I have an extremely hard time surviving with this build.

Sitting at 8k+ ES @ Level 80, all resistances capped, I get one-shot constantly in like Tier 8 maps or above.

Send me a POB link to your pob and ill take a look.
Would you be able to have a quick look at my PoB and see if anything is wrong?

I straight up just can't kill Sirus :( last phase I basically can't damage him at all because as soon as I even get close to him he teleports away, usually before I can even get any Ice storms going.

Also just get randomly 1 banged by stuff in maps as well, even in the plain no mod maps for Conqueror citadels?

https://pastebin.com/42hHG6LE

Thanks
"
timrclarke wrote:
Would you be able to have a quick look at my PoB and see if anything is wrong?

I straight up just can't kill Sirus :( last phase I basically can't damage him at all because as soon as I even get close to him he teleports away, usually before I can even get any Ice storms going.

Also just get randomly 1 banged by stuff in maps as well, even in the plain no mod maps for Conqueror citadels?

https://pastebin.com/42hHG6LE

Thanks

Consider picking up ghost reaver for 2x leech speed. Drop hatred for zealotry (Very reliable consecrated ground and more consistent DPS and crits).Note that this will turn off your cold exposure with wave of conviction, so this should be temporary until you can push more ES and damage drop the overflowing chalice for a basalt or quartz flask for more defensive layers, and work on scaling up your es on your int stack gear, getting 175+ on your boots/gloves should be a priority. At your current gear level you should be able to do up to t16 comfortably, i was able to, but maybe these small changes will push you where you need to be. :)

Also in regards to sirus i find it best to keep Spell cascade on to cover more area since he is VERY buggy right now and doing his actions about 30% more frequently than he is meant to. There has been a post by GGG on forums about him having issues and theyre still working on resolving it.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Mar 29, 2020, 2:22:39 AM
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Bouncer503 wrote:

Thank you!

Here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/t1Qxh3bH
"
Bouncer503 wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Bouncer503 wrote:

Thank you!

Here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/t1Qxh3bH

You dont have the mana reduction corrupted jewels so assume you cant use all the auras?

You dont have the mana reduction corrupted jewels so assume you cant use all the auras?

True. I am running without Skitterbots at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info