Development Plan for 2020

It is my first week playing and I can't understand why I didn't find this game earlier. It was everything I was looking for! Excellent job!!!
I can't wait till December and see POE2, it's gonna be a long year...
PRAISE Le Toucan!
Thank goodness for adding more console staff. The control system for menus and inventory needs a serious rework! Why is R3 used to allocate your skills to buttons, seriously? Just do it from the skills menu like any other game does.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested.

The consensus appears to be that in terms of "testing" for 3.9, GGG actually failed in a degree they never have before. The game has suffered from a number of effectively game-breaking bugs, with only partial relief seen in the 4 weeks since.

So, to see that the plan is to go "full steam ahead" and retain the exact same pacing is a huge disappointment. Y'all weren't trying to keep that sort of breakneck pace of a torrent of new content pre-3.0; you made an entire filler league (2.6/Legacy League) that hadn't even been planned, and even then, it lasted for FIVE MONTHS. And yet, post-3.0, the push was to make each new league be filled with FAR more new content & rewards (and, also, power creep) than anything pre-3.0.

Did it occur to anyone in charge that virtually all players who did Legacy League remember it fondly?

I'd think that, with this evidence in hand, GGG should've announced an "alteration of course," if "change in direction" sounded too extreme: scaling back the ambitiousness of each new league, to both ensure for better, less-buggy content, and to devote more resources to 4.0. Think on it for just a moment: you know you'd have at least just as many people cheering on the decision, spamming up your posts with one-word positive replies.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested.

The consensus appears to be that in terms of "testing" for 3.9, GGG actually failed in a degree they never have before. The game has suffered from a number of effectively game-breaking bugs, with only partial relief seen in the 4 weeks since.

So, to see that the plan is to go "full steam ahead" and retain the exact same pacing is a huge disappointment. Y'all weren't trying to keep that sort of breakneck pace of a torrent of new content pre-3.0; you made an entire filler league (2.6/Legacy League) that hadn't even been planned, and even then, it lasted for FIVE MONTHS. And yet, post-3.0, the push was to make each new league be filled with FAR more new content & rewards (and, also, power creep) than anything pre-3.0.

Did it occur to anyone in charge that virtually all players who did Legacy League remember it fondly?

I'd think that, with this evidence in hand, GGG should've announced an "alteration of course," if "change in direction" sounded too extreme: scaling back the ambitiousness of each new league, to both ensure for better, less-buggy content, and to devote more resources to 4.0. Think on it for just a moment: you know you'd have at least just as many people cheering on the decision, spamming up your posts with one-word positive replies.

dude relax the game is for free, do not see much supporter titles on your account but complaining like a boss...i play ssf hc and did not suffer from any game breaking bug...and i play a lot. just saying
I wish you'd drop to 3 leagues per year instead of 4. Use the extra time to test more and deploy short mini-leagues of old content in between the main league. Like a 3 week Darkshrine or Legacy.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Not sure if this was asked but are we getting flashback league for Metamorph. Please?
Rather skip one of those updates, and fix the core game. There are SO many things that desperately need your time and attention. Just have a look at the feedback and suggestion forums again for a change.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Archwizard wrote:
I wish you'd drop to 3 leagues per year instead of 4. Use the extra time to test more and deploy short mini-leagues of old content in between the main league. Like a 3 week Darkshrine or Legacy.

I agree, I doubt it will happen, but I agree. Clearly GGG needs more time for quality control.
Saved
Quality Control! We gots to show you no stinking Quality Control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info