Development Plan for 2020

Really excited to get my hands on the mobile version!
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

%babyrage%

You can't handle four expansions per year.

%whine%

Expansion are not leagues. League - testing of new content. Where you bought your account, if you still do not understand this, lol stop whining anyway

Where I "bought" my account? The fuck are you talking about?

You would have to be either a moron or the worst kind of white knight to suggest that GGG's current release schedule is adequate for letting them test and fix bugs and design flaws.

Then again, it is people like you who let them get away with it. Personally I'd be embarrassed af to fulfill that role, but if you're happy doing so, who am I to argue?

P.S., from the OP of this thread:

"
This year we will release four expansions (3.10.0 - 3.13.0) on our usual quarterly schedule.

Do you even try?

You are a parody of yourself.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Jan 15, 2020, 1:06:19 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

%babyrage%

%whine%

Expansion are not leagues. League - testing of new content. Where you bought your account, if you still do not understand this, lol stop whining anyway

You think leagues are testing new content?
They should be new content that has been tested and then delivered to us.
They are still fixing betrayal and legion crashes ffs.
And no,every league is considered an expansion.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Just don’t play the league and wait while we test the content for 3 months, stop whining lmao. Play standart (or youtube/twtich) if you can't play early release of league content xDD
They talk about expansion, but it's just leagues. Like legion, blight, metamorph.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Just don’t play the league and wait while we test the content for 3 months, stop whining lmao. Play standart (or youtube/twtich) if you can't play early release of league content xDD
They talk about expansion, but it's just leagues. Like legion, blight, metamorph.

If you think the poor QC has no impact upon Standard players, then you are as clueless as you represent yourself to be.

At least you're consistent.

Case in point:

"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Like metamorph? maybe blight? Legion? How stpd you are
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Like metamorph? maybe blight? Legion? How stpd you are

"As you know, we release new expansions (which contain challenge leagues, balance changes and new game features) every 13 weeks. We do not expect to vary this timeline in the near future, so over the next year we're roughly looking at:
Early December 2019: 3.9.0 Expansion (announced at ExileCon in November)
Early March 2020: 3.10.0 Expansion (announced in February)
Early June 2020: 3.11.0 Expansion (announced in May)
Early September 2020: 3.12.0 Expansion (announced in August)
And so on, with new expansions every 13 weeks until 4.0.0 is ready."
I saw on chat that they were trying to get a ton of players signatures to send to GGG to petition a 3 league year as opposed to 4 league....I'm all on board with that, and will gladly sign it as well......
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

QFT, +1. It's what I've been saying for a few years now.

GGG has proven that they are incapable of producing and releasing 4 expansions a year while maintaining any consistent level of quality.

3.9.0/Metamoprh was plagued by a HUGE list of frustrating (and even game-breaking) issues from launch, from the memory leak, to the organ problem, repeated instance crashes, and exploits like, I dunno, people using Awakener's Orbs to make mirror bases easy, as well as people farming Oni-Goroshi in Act VI.

It's rather telling that, while Path of Exile was honored with a nomination for an award for the best continuing game for the Steam Awards in 2017 and 2018, they were denied such a one for the past year.

While the most staunch of white-knights will somehow defend their (ostensibly) favorite game being driven into the ground, most people are aware that the level of quality the game has delivered has been in decline for a while now... And it's really all thanks to this ludicrously blistering schedule to cough up new content.

"
alexlucas wrote:
"
minuskind wrote:
dude relax the game is for free, do not see much supporter titles on your account but complaining like a boss...i play ssf hc and did not suffer from any game breaking bug...and i play a lot. just saying

You play so much you didn't kill Sirus, nor a single guardian, and assembled only 15 metas in the lab. Of course you didn't experience any bugs if you barely did the endgame.

Yep, exactly. Couple that with their sunk-cost thinking, and naturally you get someone who both wouldn't play enough to see any real issues, and would readily choose to ignore them if they did.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jan 16, 2020, 1:07:48 AM
"
Our Mobile team are working on adding Android support

No iOS support? :(
Nice, looking forward to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info