Development Plan for 2020

Please, please, do not make big releases in December - having all these bugs and misdesign during weekends makes me hate myself
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
You can't handle four expansions per year.

You. Can't. Handle. Four. Expansions. Per. Year.

I mean, sure, prove me wrong. But people have said this about you in the past, and you've gone on to prove them right.

Again.

And again.

And again.

If you can't test your material before releasing it, if you can't even receive and act on alpha team feedback prior to release, then you can't handle four expansions per year.

It's unbelievably obvious to everyone here.

Is there anything we, as players, can do to make it equally obvious to you, GGG?

We're all scratching our heads over this, you know.

+1 for this
"
FramFramson wrote:
"fully tested"

"Fully tested" is just a running gag. :) In this 3 month cycle, many things are implemented right before the start of a league. They just have no time to test it properly. With "Fully tested" they mean the end of a league, when We the player have tested it, before they implement it into the main game.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Jan 14, 2020, 2:50:28 AM
"
Garash wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
omg sry but I need to comment on this...

"The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested."

Rly? So the 3.9 was fully tested too? Oh god please take ur time to indeed fully test next big expansions and dont release such a big patch next to holidays when u know things can go wrong.

Isnt that exactly what they mean? That 3.9 was released at the time of a major holiday and had issues and were not tested enough. As a result they will release new leagues a week or two later this year if they are released around a major holiday so that they have time to fully test the new league and neednt do patching when their employees are at vacations?

"We learned our lesson" about not releasing big content just prior to the holidays, said Chris Wilson in the past.

Did you believe him then?

Why do you believe him now?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Please don't waste your time and resources at E3.
The Narra-Tor
please dont listen people saying you cant handle expansions.
Fresh expansions are most important thing to play again. Even released with bugs everyone is in same boat in new fresh start, who cares then.
please, PLEASE, rework the curent Atlas, when i am trying to resolve mistery what to run, where to find the map, the revealing and hiding maps with sloting watchstones... i want jump out of the window and not play at all, it is really frustrating.
Except for Synthesis, I really enjoyed last year's content.

But for the love of all that is holy.....

Please let the new support that you are hiring for console be as reactive, communicative and on the same level as PC support is.
"
ched_21h wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

You. Can't. Handle. Four. Expansions. Per. Year.

I mean, sure, prove me wrong. But people have said this about you in the past, and you've gone on to prove them right.

Again.

And again.

And again.

If you can't test your material before releasing it, if you can't even receive and act on alpha team feedback prior to release, then you can't handle four expansions per year.

It's unbelievably obvious to everyone here.

Is there anything we, as players, can do to make it equally obvious to you, GGG?

We're all scratching our heads over this, you know.

+1 for this

+1
Thanks a lot, looking forward to the next League and the next Supporter Pack to Support your awesome work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info