What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

I get that it was the holidays - but PREPARE for these things guys. Dont release right before your entire staff leaves MIA for 2 weeks. You do this every time and it sucks every single time.
Leap Slam stucking fix when
Since last patch I crash constantly every 2nd or 3rd map to some "terrain missing error". You should put back old patch and go to vacation again, its same as last league where "patching crashes" created even more crashes.

Thanks.
Crash and DC problems still on.
"
ACGIFT wrote:

...It doesn't offer anything actually functionally "new" over 7.

A few things just aren't supported, like ASW with a Oculus Rift. Sticking with Windows 7 makes as much sense as sticking with Windows XP. ie: it doesn't.
FIX METAMORPH BOSSES CANT BE FROZEN bug!
thank you
Very curious if the recipe to swap metamorph organs is still in the works.

I've been pretty unlucky and have only managed to get like two eyes compared to dozens of each other part.
Time for GGG to fix their game. Unless of course your master (tencent) has told you to just make profits and fuck the game, eh..

That is what happens when you sell out.. your game was great...now..it is a pile of convoluted mechanics.

Seems the player base doesn't matter anymore. I mean, you let scammers scam, you let people buy on 3rd party sites. You ruin builds, fuck mechanics up, your boss fights .

This is my opinion. I don't care if you don't like it. Learn from it or continue walking blind.

When you fall.. it is going to be hard and fast... Hope your prepared for that.
"
Madrush wrote:
Very curious if the recipe to swap metamorph organs is still in the works.

I've been pretty unlucky and have only managed to get like two eyes compared to dozens of each other part.

---

Dozens? I have hundreds. There definitely needs to be that recipe and if GGG plays cute and doesn't produce that - well let's just say that the chart that tracks player retention will fall off a cliff.
Someting about sirus and the stairs ? And metamorph disapearing in thane lab ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info