What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
Cant wait to finally get out of alpha into beta.

Thanks a lot for your testing! Don't forget to make a thread when the game is somewhat playable again. ^^

This game is very playable. 130-144 FPS on my AMD Ryzen 3800X // RTX 2070 Super
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Are we ever gonna get a fix for the HoAg instance crashing?
"
So... maybe shift release schedule so you don't have a major expansion releasing immediately before Christmas when all the devs go on vacation? By this point 90% of the players have already stopped playing. You're shutting the barn door after the horse has left at this point, or whatever the proverb is.

I couldn't agree more. This isn't the first time they pull this crap either. You'd think they'd learn from their mistakes at some point.
Good stuff.
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
GGG could easily fix this problem by either 1). Giving themselves more time between leagues for quality control or 2). Stop spreading themselves so thin by working on to many expansions at once. But since they probably won't do either of these, people should probably get used to the fact that new content is going to be buggy as fuck when it's first released.

it's ironic you say such thing but you have such huge invesment into this game money wise.

Might just be the fact that I am already used to content being buggy... since its been this way for years. Obviously it doesn't bother me.

cool story.. but us others dont care for buggy ass shit we donated money to
...and the map stash in standar? ¿when you gonna fix that? i got over 1000 maps =(
"
de99ial wrote:
What about memory leak?

What about not using obsolete OS?

FIX AWAKENER FIGHT.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 7, 2020, 10:42:18 AM
"
LindaPS wrote:
...and the map stash in standar? ¿when you gonna fix that? i got over 1000 maps =(

I know this may be hard to believe but holding onto worthless junk does nothing more than increase stash sales for GGG. Just let them go.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
Fischguts wrote:
"
NightLander1 wrote:
Typing to this chat without 30+ challenges, yikes!

I bet you're fun at parties but yea would totally have more challenges if the game was playable for me.

Please fix the Windows 7 memory leak.

Support from Microsoft for windows 7 ends January 16th. You should expect the same from other developers.

It was free to upgrade to windows 10.(still is)

It takes less than an hour to use the windows media creation tool to upgrade to windows 10.
Arent metamorphs going to.ever freeze again? Omfg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info