[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

your build is interesting. can I do end game (kill Sirus) with 15ex budget?
Yeah it should be fine depending on what items you can fit in that budget. The Saviour makes a big difference in DPS.

I'll mention though that as most Berserker builds, Sirus is a bit difficult than most bosses, as No Mobs are spawned (which the DPS I show is heavily dependent). I've killed him a handful of times and also lost to him plenty (mainly because I suck).

It does all content amazingly well, especially mapping too.

Conqueror's die within 1-5 seconds depending on your variant/buile.
Hey bro, this build looks amazing and pretty much everything I wanted out of FB so thanks you!!

1. I'm planning on LeagueStarting this build but I have a few questions.
First is do you think this build will be fine in 3.10 (I assume the answer would be yes) and would anything need to change?

2. What do you think about the changes to Shapers Touch and Precision? Would you still use them? if not what are some thoughts on replacements?
(Idk if there are any other changes that effect this built in 3.10 but I didn't see them)

3. I know you already wrote a little of what to buy on low budget-
"1. Tabula Rasa (10c?)
2. Soul Tether (15-30c)
3. Yoke of Suffering ( only 30c! wtf I got it for an 1ex :( )
4. Oskarm Gloves (5c: for Assasin's Mark)
5. 2x Scaeva to start (2c: try to put all green sockets for both)
6. Abyssus (~5c)"
-but I just wanted to ask if you still think these are good items for league start or if there is anything else worth getting instead? (also is this the Priority to buy?)

4. I know you said that you could get 0.5 - 5m DPS for around 1 ex but I just don't really see how that possible? but I'm somewhat new to the game and suck at using PoB so could you please explain how to achieve roughly that amount of dmg for "cheap"?

5. And finally if I wanted make the Tank version but with the speed of the Speed variant, how would I go about doing that or is it even possible? pretty much what exactly do I need to be speedy and does it take away from me being tanky?

Anyways I'm sure you get a ton of msgs but any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'm looking forward to see what other kinds of builds you make in the future! Thanks!! ^_^
Last edited by twibble on Mar 12, 2020, 12:57:32 PM
Hey @Twibble

1. I decided to not try this build out (for now) in the new build, so I'm not too sure, but I think it should be fine!

2. Just checked out the updates on both of them. They both kinda get slightly nerfed, but the point behind the two of them is still there, so I'd def still use them.

3. I wrote those suggestions about halfway through that league when I made it. For now I'd say all are still worth, but YOKE seems to be 3ex for now (I'd definitely wait to use it). The list is more or less in priority, but if the prices went up def don't bother. I'd say the Tabula, Belt, Gloves, and swords in that order. (Abyssus is good but it can mess you up early until your defenses are smoothed out later on)

4. The range of that is that wide because it's basically how Berserkers work. If your rage or vaal skills, pots, charges, etc, aren't Popped, it makes a diff change in your damage. I was killing pretty well at level 80 with less than 1ex, mainly due to the Amulet. the 0.5-5m dps also depends on what you're hitting. That was non-shaper dps and after killing for a few things. The amulet lets you put "shocked" on in POB (which can be anywhere from 20-50% depending on the monster's hp). This means it does low maps well, but could struggle on Red Maps at that point in the build.

5. The main build is very flexible actually. I left it so that it all comes down to nodes outside the main route. Speedy would be dropping the 40% more ascendancy and getting Blitz and The Second Rage Nodes. The Main build really is the middle of damage, speed, and tanky.

-------------

The best thing about this build is that you fly around any map easily, and kill any boss easily. The only exception are Phase Bosses (Sirus being the worst, as he has no mobs whatsover, which already stops some of your damage mechanics, like blood rage, building rage or blitz charges between phases, etc.), which kind of make it tricky when to activate/pop all your flasks/skills/charges to get that Max Dps. I was able to make it to level 96, but not sure I could to 100 haha.

Anyway, lemme know how it works out!
Last edited by onomi on Mar 16, 2020, 7:08:06 PM
Hey :) Thanks for answering my questions!

So I ended up league starting with it and it went okay but I ran into a block when I got to maps.
I just was not doing enough dmg on a 4 link and I was pretty squishy too. I also couldn't afford a Tabula or Abyssus (I didnt even really want the Abyssus I was dying too much anyway and I didnt want to grind for tabula cards) I ended up buying a Bringer of Rain and 2 Scaeva's and that bumped my damage wayyy up.
I think Bringer of Rain is a much better Budget option than Tabula Abyssus as it is many times cheaper and only slightly less damage (I think it has more damage than Tabula w/o Abyssus)

That brings me to now. I'm still using those and just getting to yellow maps but on an alchemy'd t9 the damage on the map boss felt pretty lacking.
I'm not sure what to do because I have no currency and can't afford anything.
I would like to buy the Yoke, Annoint, timeless jewel, and maybe new weapons but idk what, but I only have about 20c so idk what to do I'm kinda just stuck unless I just grind lower maps and hope to get lucky w/ an exalt (idk how else to get currency).

Here is my gear

If you have any advice for cheap upgrades that would be appreciated and if there is any mid tier weapons I should be aiming for before those endgame ones?

Anyways I really have enjoyed the build so far and hope to take it farther if I manage to get some currency (any tips on how? lol)

Thanks! :)
Hey man.

I hear you. Sorry usually the Tabula is needed badly at least when you reach maps. I'd suggest freeing up like 2-3 Tabs and purely putting Chaos Recipe items in there, saving mostly your rings and belts as much as possible. I usually stop at about 100 chaos with it. The 6L vs 4L is gonna make a big difference in damage. But I see your helmet actually can help out quite a bit until then. Also, as the league is still less than a week old, unfortunately some items are still crazy expensive, which become pretty cheap in about a week or two from now, mainly the Yoke and the Timeless Jewel. (timeless jewel should add about 700-1000 eHP).

Your first new weapon could be paradoxica (pref with trigger socketed spell) when it becomes cheaper. I'd aim to when its near 1 exalt.

For auras, since theres no yoke yet, you can use Hatred (50%) + Skitterbots with Bonechill (42%), which the skitter should give you effectively and roughly 40% more (the chilling = an extra more from it). You'll have to slot though Elemental Focus, so that your frost blades skill doesn't interfere with the chill from the skitterbots. You could slot level 1 precision if you have enough mana to use your skill 2-3 times (as you should have the life & mana leech node)

Essentially the first 2-3 weeks of a league, shit's just way to expensive lol. It's a starter build for sure, but it still isn't the fastest I'd say, as the core item costs will differ in time in each league.

If you have trouble doing some maps, could always PM me. Have a guild with guildies too if you'd like who help each other out with stuff like this :)

Pm me: CHILLCLUB_DELIRIUM
Anyone playing this in Delirium? Im curious about survi vs these op mosnters and usually Berserkers wasn't that tanky, not sure if this build is.
Thanks for the reply again! :)
I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

1. I finally got my yoke of suffering :) and it has 9% chance to shock. Would it be worth putting tribal fury on that or should only put it on a 10% one?

2. Is there any new cluster jewels you think I should go for?

3. if you have time here's my build so far if you have anymore advice https://pastebin.com/WhTGqce7

Thanks! ^_^
decided to league start this build, having a ton of fun. made a few modifications as I've gone along, namely I've adjusted a few ascendancy nodes and taken a few steps out of the way to equip some cluster jewels to take advantage of the warcry nodes. I know warcry nodes were a bit of a meme for a while but man, with the new cluster jewels it makes a huge difference, especially being able to instantly generate 5 rage when warcrying. it fixes a ton of the rage sustain issues during phased bosses, and during mapping with 100% CD reduction from the ascendancy, spamming warcrys allows almost permanent berserking. Its insane the attack speed I've been getting. barely my 3rd day of playing and only 1 exalt found so far, but the scaling in the endgame while be nuts.

only question I have is what you think a better warcry would be, rallying or enduring? I currently have rallying slotted because I was running into mana issues and want to get rid of my mana flask, but enduring seems like it would be better overall. a ton of leech with this kind of attack speed and damage seems like it would fix a lot of the squishiness I've been feeling.
Whaaaaat. You can get instant rage from warcrying? tellll meee where this is, because if u can, that can be hellaaaaa useful for phase bosses. I just restarted this build for this league so I'm catching up with the changes. Won't update this build with 3.10 for a while until I get a decent build going. When I last updated this build, I only used the first nodes in the Rage side of the tree, but because the last options for a 4th were all decent. But if that's true, ahhhh the possibilities. Like starting off a Sirus phase with Max Rage and popping Berserk at the start seems like a biggggg fix to the cons of the build lol.

Enduring sounds better in the long run, mainly for bosses for the extra defenses. Rallying for mapping feels meh (but for mana it cud make sense early game), because late game no-minion is an issue mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info