[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

Thanks @dagobertthedog

This was my build from 3.9 that I imported for this league, which I'm now starting it again fresh. I don't have anymore than 3-4 ex's of gear lol, and I'm missing my old gear dearly. I heard the Delirium's damage is a problem for most people haha. It could def be for this one if it's one shot builds. My guildie gave me some good piece of advice, just never stand still longer than a second, which is kinda hard since we use strike skills lol.

Once you get your joke, belt, the starter sword, abyssus, oskarms, and curse boots, a decent 6L for 30c, you'll start to feel the basis of the build. All that should cost total about an ex to 1.5 ex. As I wrote the build last season, as I started it with the advice from Krovah's FB build, I used it from league starter to end game. So if you click on my older updates/equipment list, you can see what items I moved onto as upgrades for each step of the way. It also explains why maybe using other items as I might have tested their efficiency for the build too.

You can always pm me in game if I'm on if you have any questions.
Coming back with some news!
Firstly, I want to thank you for such a great help with my problems.
I've changed my paradoxica, bought Glorious Vanity and more rare jewels, found someone with max hp as ES and started using Soul Tether. I also dropped Herald of Ice and went with Precision to 16lvl. Conquerors and Guardians are getting melted, not even mentioning about map bosses but I'm yet to try fighting Elder, Shaper or Sirus. PoB shows ~7.6m shaper dps so I guess now it's time to get few more levels and min-max stuff.
rearranged some stuff and put a few more exalts in, a huge upgrade in paradoxica, an even bigger one in my gem arrangement thanks to onomi's advice, better chest, boots for dual curse and tribal fury on the amulet this build is just crushing the game. just gonna fix my resists a little with hopefully a better ring or two later on, but here's the pob as it stands

https://pastebin.com/4Dh8VhxR

with the 4 notables taken at the bottom since pob doesn't like to load them
double post but after dropping the warcry notables for more damage I'm hitting like a truck at the cost of like all survivability, mob mentality is just too good for it's rage generation, hopping into most boss fights with abyssus and aspect of the carnage without the massive attack speed needed to leech through damage is a death sentence. The upside is I'm hitting harder than ever before, conquerors getting stunlocked into oblivion, map bosses in seconds, as long as I can pop my berserk I'm tearing through everything

https://pastebin.com/MmEtkDtm
would it be possible to use an astral plate with socket -15 mana so you can just constantly cast frostblades? Or would this be not worth it because of the DPS you'd lose? It looks kind of clunky in the videos tbh
Probably my last post here for a while because I think I'm reaching GG minmax type item acquisition, got dual paradoxicas, sporeguard with whispers of doom, tailwind boots, yoke of suffering, abyssus, shapers touch gloves, frostbite ring, assasins mark ring, soul tether with hatred corruption, doryani jewel, all that jazz. Damage is absolutely insane, wth about 4.3k life and 1.8k ES. Need to fix my resistances probably through a better frostbite ring or an assassins mark ring with elemental weakness and a taming. dropped warcrys entirely, fun and extremely useful for early mapping but not worth the nodes by the time you're geared. still a pain doing phased bosses but that's zerker for you.

here's my pob
https://pastebin.com/7iBQ2n8R
So I've been using this build and having a lot of fun, although with some difficulties (new-ish player and berserker doesn' seem to be the most friendly class at least with this content).

I was wondering, any of you guys have considered modifying the build to include the Warcry cluster jewels? At firt glance I think it could be great to maintain Rite of Ruin with 2 Mob Mentality notable granting 10 total rage per warcry, maybe switching flawless savagery for warbringer which still gives double damage chance and has decent sustain thanks to the heal. It seems hard to find the space to add the cluster jewels though and I'm really too newbish to see if it's a good suggestion or not :)

Edit sorry I completely missed the post above me about the notables :/
Last edited by RehnFreemark on Apr 8, 2020, 2:17:52 AM
Hi , i did not saw answer in comments. so
to enable calculation for close combat gem need to enable configuration with name

For Effective DPS : "Meele distance to enemy".

second line from top.

so after 0 it start show damage based on distance. more distance = less damage.

please remove comment if i said something wrong. i just new in poe and can not understand some details.

and thank you for your guide.
i`ll start build this right now. just trying to find "my character and gameplay"
Hello, I have a problem with your build, I don't know why, but I have a problem with mana. I also don't feel strong. Please look at my poebuild and tell me where the mistake is :)
My profile is open also i send a poebuild
all best !

https://poe.technology/poebuddy/FzKkwF3R
hihi im having difficulty getting the damage output that your path of building is able to get? here's mine! it's not that im just missing a little but it seems to be missing a few digits! any chance you could skim over for me? thanks
https://pastebin.com/6t96hbnS
thanks so much!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info