Concept Art of Armour from Path of Exile 2

so character face custom add ?
Yo it looks like there is some very skilled and very focused thief in our hideout or in the towns. It looks like someone has been stealing a pauldron (and only ONE pauldron) from everyone's stash.
These look fantastic!
The look pretty great. And they even have pants!
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Overall the art looks great. However, since the concept art is going for a more realistic look, I have a couple of issues with the plate armour shown in the concept art for the plate vest and inquisitor mail:

1) plate armour should not have breasts, it is unpractical and looks a little bit silly. the concept art for the front of the males looks great and, in my opinion the female version should keep the same idea.

2) the back of these models shouldn't bend at the level of the spine, that is also quite unpractical and silly since, same as breasts in the front plate, would redirect any strike towards the middle of the body instead of defflecting it away from it.

other than that the concept art looks great

GG GGG
SO FUCKING COOL!!!!
that female character model better be in the game. too sick!
these are so beautiful they are making me horny
"
Parzival1423 wrote:
Hold up a second, are subclasses getting their own unique armor pieces, maybe when ascending? god i hope so those look dope!

There was talk at Exilecon to make ascendencies visibly ingame by any means.
Could be indeed a combination of unique armors and some character skin changes (in case of Chieftain).

My guess would be:
Depending on ascendency your armor pieces will get an automatic style upgrade/modification. Like chieftain plate armour with fire runes/etc.
But not sure if these Ascendency styles will differentiate between different armour classes (cloth,leather,mail,plate).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
WOW so good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info