Concept Art of Armour from Path of Exile 2

Amazing art!
Words cannot describe how hyped i am.
Why oh WHY does so much media insist on unbalanced armor?! What the hell is with all those pieces with only one (oversized) shoulderguard? It's triggering my OCD. :/

Anyway, they all look cool art-wise, just please don't keep them imbalanced. :|
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so tasty :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Cloak of flame looks incredible
Le Toucan Will Return
No Way GGG will approve this..
coz if they do, well... personally i won't buy MTX armor if i can get these sick af looking armor in game...
"
Hosam77777 wrote:
No Way GGG will approve this..
coz if they do, well... personally i won't buy MTX armor if i can get these sick af looking armor in game...

Consider the fact that if this is the normal looking armor, what will the MTX look like? They'll be remastering all the current MTX as well.
They are just AWESOME!!!
W.O.W. ... WOW! DAT LOOK GOOD! And the best part, is that GGG, during 2020, each season (as if Spring, Summer, e.t.c) will easy say: "But wait! There's more!" and show us a TON more awesomness. 2020 - HERE! WE! GO! Bloodlines 2, Cyberpunk, Doom Eternal, Final Fantasy VII, AND Best PoE Leagues on the road to Path of Exile 2, AND new features and mechanics that will be shown later during the year?
Khm-khm... OMEGA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

(This is how you make a game, ActiBlizzTards, kay?)
Haha I'm gonna regret buying MTX if they continue to make these armours this good. I'd still buy them to support, we'll have to wait and see.
Jupla

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info