Sup Boys!

Keep in mind we might get some hope :D

https://imgur.com/gallery/3vKio6D
"
ThaMonster wrote:
Sup Boys!

Keep in mind we might get some hope :D

https://imgur.com/gallery/3vKio6D

We'll see if this makes it into the game on launch. Assuming it does, it sounds like they're planning on increasing the Minion Damage stat exclusively rather than other stats, which benefits us better than other minion builds.

In any case, this will certainly be nice. If it doesn't make it in, we'll still be alright.
I've added a PoB to the Min-Maxing section for you all to browse. I think this is about as high as you can push holy relic damage while not being too squishy. Estimated DPS with everything active is 21.3M DPS.
I was watching a golem build video on youtube that was just posted and at 4:56 into the video they mentioned the passive tree and a couple of the passive points being updated last night with more minion damage? Does this affect us?
Does anyone has a pob leveling tree with the new patch? I want to give this build to my friend, she's new and i have no idea if i should make her follow the endgame tree even when levelling.

Not gonna lie, i'm also lost in the new tree and i've never done this build either so idk what to prioritize when levelling and with the new Nodes passives selection. Any help would be appreciated, no cluster jewels or anything like that, just a leveling tree up to 70 or something similar.

Also thank you for all the hard work you've put in this post, it's going to help tremendously, thanks a ton from both me and my friend!

Cheers! :)
"
Raymonator wrote:
Does anyone has a pob leveling tree with the new patch? I want to give this build to my friend, she's new and i have no idea if i should make her follow the endgame tree even when levelling.

Not gonna lie, i'm also lost in the new tree and i've never done this build either so idk what to prioritize when levelling and with the new Nodes passives selection. Any help would be appreciated, no cluster jewels or anything like that, just a leveling tree up to 70 or something similar.

Also thank you for all the hard work you've put in this post, it's going to help tremendously, thanks a ton from both me and my friend!

Seems like the skill tree is straight forward in terms of leveling. All there is are life and minion damage nodes, with some defensive node sprinkled in - all perfectly copacetic to follow from lvl1. Just tell her to ignore the jewel/cluster jewel nodes till later into white maps, and to pick up everything else that's on the skill path. This build has to be one of - if not the most - newb friendly builds I've seen.

Edit: maybe also ignore the staff nodes till maps as well, as you won't get much mileage out of them in the beginning.
Last edited by Gak_Masterson on Oct 19, 2021, 10:46:10 PM
"
Moosseolini wrote:
I've added a PoB to the Min-Maxing section for you all to browse. I think this is about as high as you can push holy relic damage while not being too squishy. Estimated DPS with everything active is 21.3M DPS.

Thats some crazy numbers in there and in fact it's still pretty tanky with the eHP / max dam hits.

What are the spectres doing? Is that the way to generate charges for your relics I guess? But do those cast instant ... I mean, do the relics have enough uptime for the spectres to react? Or am I on the wrong way with my assumptions?
"
Moosseolini wrote:

That looks great... but I'm a little worried about Cast on Channeling Desecrate and Bone Offering: doesn't this consume all the mana, so we have none left for Flame Dash and perhaps even Cyclone?
"
Raymonator wrote:

The PoB in the guide should have three skill trees; one for levelling (skill points up to act 6); one for early mapping (skill points to the end of the campaign and a bit beyond); and one for endgame.

If those skill trees are not clear enough on their own, I do provide a recommended travel path under Passives > Passive Tree. I'll get to updating that for 3.16 but the nodes are still mostly the same, passive masteries just need to be added.
I was thinking swapping the life flask by an onslaught flask for more movement speed. It also give us some attack speed ... and I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not ... You told me that we want the attack rate of cyclone to be a multiple of 2,5. So 2,5 // 5,0 // 7,5 and so on. Here with onslaught I have an attack rate to 8.73s (previously was 7.78s).

It's bad right? It's either we stick close to 7.5 or we try hard to go to 10 attack rate, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info