[3.9] ICE NOVA GUARDIAN. INSANE DPS. INSANE DEFENSE. BUILD OF THE LEAGUE.

Played around with your POB a little bit and I want to ask if there is any chance we can fit in Hatred for Skittlebot, maybe with helm enchant and pick up some reservation nodes on tree. Even though I'm not sure it'll be worth it or not.
"
ducminh1712 wrote:
Played around with your POB a little bit and I want to ask if there is any chance we can fit in Hatred for Skittlebot, maybe with helm enchant and pick up some reservation nodes on tree. Even though I'm not sure it'll be worth it or not.

Herald of Ice reduce reservation enchant on helmet + enlighten lvl 4 should do the trick. *EDIT* and u need a Circle of Fear with the proper mod^^

what do u guys think, lock suffix and remove 10% ms on these boots:

havent seen tailwind in x-hundred chaos so I'm trying to actually safe this one^^
Last edited by elbramso on Jan 31, 2020, 6:15:57 AM
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
If a few leveling trees aren't possible would anybody who has leveled the build be able to suggest what major nodes to head for and what order while leveling?

Thanks!

"
I leveled with axiom's and a tabula and went crit asap. You can level as anything.

Crit nodes, all of them
Still enjoying the build immensely.

Got a woke multi and held it for a couple a days ..still trying to figure if I do a build with it or sell it.

Woudl appreciate some input on headhunter for this build from ppl who tried it in this build.is it worth it? Works well with it? i never played with it before, this seems to be the right opportunity.

@ptoop84 saw ur profile, think ur more than qualified to help me 😁
If I sell it woudl be to get an hh. Cheers
Last edited by Vampz on Jan 31, 2020, 8:01:28 PM
"
Vampz wrote:

Got a woke multi and held it for a couple a days ..still trying to figure if I do a build with it or sell it.

Woudl appreciate some input on headhunter for this build from ppl who tried it in this build.is it worth it? Works well with it? i never played with it before, this seems to be the right opportunity.

Congrats on the sick drop mate. You won't reget playing with a HH. The experience is so freaking unique man
"
ducminh1712 wrote:
"
Vampz wrote:

Congrats on the sick drop mate. You won't reget playing with a HH. The experience is so freaking unique man

You were correct, i dont regret it :D it is idd a lot of fun...but it s one of those items that after u try it u cant go back. The insane amount of move speed, cast speed, dmg, defense .. it s crazy! The cast/move speed boosts are what makes it really fun for me!
Hey bud:D Loving the build so far just wanted to know, how do you manage to get around 5 cast per second (PoB value) xD Because i reach around 3.5 or so.

My gems are not the right levels because i respected from another character. Any help will be much appreciated :))
Hey I have some problem with my manaregen since i changed some stuff in the build.
I'm thinking about get more regen from a watcher eye, what mod do you think is better for this?

"#% chance to Recover 10% of Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity"
or
"#% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity" ?
Thanks.
Last edited by pmIFiAFK on Feb 2, 2020, 11:04:21 AM
"
pmIFiAFK wrote:
Hey I have some problem with my manaregen since i changed some stuff in the build.
I'm thinking about get more regen from a watcher eye, what mod do you think is better for this?

"#% chance to Recover 10% of Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity"
or
"#% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity" ?
Thanks.

Of course POBing it is the best option (my guess would be #inc while affected by Clarity) however I recommend 70% mana regen on boots from lab, and mind drinker on far right of tree if you are having issues.
Last edited by DirtyPunch on Feb 2, 2020, 2:32:19 PM
Ok guys I did it :D

safed the suffixes and slammed t2 movementspeed^^

total crafting costs = 15ex^^ but I'm happy with the result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info