[3.9] ICE NOVA GUARDIAN. INSANE DPS. INSANE DEFENSE. BUILD OF THE LEAGUE.

This build seems to be low speed, how to make it faster ??
"
Kanadix wrote:
Hi,

Where does the leech come from? I do not see any spell leech node.

Soul Thief node near Ghost Reaver keystone.

Am loving the build so far, think I need more mana though as I'm only at 10.4k ES with watchers eye, probably need a better rare ring which is probably what is holding me back. As for culling strike/ unnerve gloves it cost to much atm so am trying to get a temp %mana mod pair of gloves but nothing really peeking my interest on poe.trade etc. I'm also not on Metamorph league as I don't really have any interests in playing leagues so that doesn't help too.
Last edited by firenovix on Jan 6, 2020, 4:25:22 AM
Awakener tier 7 down (Could easily do 8, but did not have the stones).
Shaper Down (No death)
Elder down (No death)
Uber elder down (3 portals left)

I have not bought the watchers eye, and my gloves does not have culling strike, and i use the cheap Cyclopean coil leather belt + only lvl 94.

This build is very very strong. Expensive, but very strong. Fast clear, high survival.

Got hit by slam from Shaper, and did not die. Got 8335 energy shield, without the watchers eye.

10/10 would recommend if you got the cash.

Very nice build in my opinion. It's not cheap at all but can do all content easily.
Very strong with high survival I've got 9500ES without watcher's eye. Clear speed it's not impressive but still really nice with faster projectiles.

Vaal molten shell doing lot of work in surviving Metamorph fights.
Swaping faster/slower projectiles before bosses can be little bit annoying but I used to it ;)

Anyway thanks fot this build and guide help me a lot in this league!
"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, was doing ok, up until i tried to run zealotry aura but it won't let me, why is this?

my gears

Ok, i made a little change to my build. I swapped the enlighten in my boots for precision for the extra crit strike chance. Now doing about 1.8M dps but thinking of swapping LVL 18 arcane surge in chest for lvl 7. I'll see how that goes
The problem I see with running zealotry is that your blood magic is not level 20 yet. It HAS to be 20 otherwise zealotry requires more than 100% of your life at 20 it is 99%

Also any tips or things that will help me with my build the most? Sadly I am unable to afford the Watchers Eye or bottled faith (have 4ex after the other items) Should I even attempt this now or try to farm more exalted with Skeleton Necro?

Last edited by pnfirehawk on Jan 6, 2020, 3:51:10 PM
Really stupid question, so I apologize, but I don't usually play self-cast builds. How are you proccing ice nova/frostbolt without CoC and nova not being linked at all to frostbolt.
How important is the Bottled faith?
If I check the consecrated ground off, and remove the HH/Bottled faith DPS goes down about 600k in PoB?

Have around 16Ex at the moment, would that be fine to start this?
At the same time don't wanna start this if it can do well in red maps/guardians.
"
Anointedone wrote:
Really stupid question, so I apologize, but I don't usually play self-cast builds. How are you proccing ice nova/frostbolt without CoC and nova not being linked at all to frostbolt.

Not sure if asking me but you manually cast frostbolt and the description of ice nova says if there is a frostbolt by it will cast off that instead of you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info