3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hi, firstly thanks for the build, it’s amazing. Secondly, what do you think, is it possible to play this build on soloself found hardcore metamorph league?
Got my first annointment done for the build today, working very well.

Im also up to 8k health now at Lv.84 with a few more life nodes still to go in my tree so everything feels pretty easy/safe atm, including the metamorph bosses with all the strongest mods.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 26, 2019, 3:30:56 AM
^Lvl 82, 5.5k life :)
I focus on #% life per second. For 5k life, 0,4% is 20/s. If possible, both. Most items have at least 0.4%

To annoint Divine Judgment would be good too?

There is also a lab enchantment for RF with up to 40% dmg.

Plague Inc apk
"
"
Nemeria wrote:
First time trying the SSF league, and this build run the atlas pretty well,currently T10 without trouble.

i just take off EE, i have a bad feeling with that keystone.

Thank you for the guide !!
Hey Nemeria! I'm glad you're liking it! I really like playing this build SSF. It's fun to not need the typical gear and be able to play RF SSF. I'm glad you're finding it easy.

In about 10 minutes I'll have added an example video for this guild that will hopefully show everyone the build's mechanics (and when things trigger) clearly. I'm finding EE really works in our favour when it's on a CwDT1 and on Cyclone. By no means feel like you need to use it, but don't forget about it if you find that damage starts lacking...if it does.

Thanks for the kind words!

anddd you're right !!! switch to Conc effect and EE to jump from 130 to 200k dps, now , 2 more jewels and moreeeee life.
Ok, it took ALOT of digging through trade filters but my gears finally perfect for me, this build was tricky b/c it just said "anything", im a bad player so I prefer hand holding =).

Gear wise I focused on the few things I was missing, overall at Lv. 84 im sitting at;
8k Life
93% accuracy for cyclone hits
86% fire res
76% cold/lightning res
17% chaos res

And I have all the usual bells and whistles like 30% movement, crazy high regen etc, I have a good annoinment, the last thing now is just the RNG game of spamming lab for perfect enchants.

Heres what I settled on overall;

The 2 jewels I use (1 in belt, 1 in skill tree);

Ring wise I chose to go double unsets to fit my auras in, but theres no wrong way as OP said, I just was socket poor opting for Kaom's Heart and using a Elder Helmet for my 5L.

*One luxury thing I will save for is a good Watcher's Eye with converts physical damage taken to fire damage and a nice secondary malevolence roll*
Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 26, 2019, 3:25:16 PM
Yes, I thought about Kaoms too, but im low in currency.

There are also helmets with lvl 20 burn and lvl 20 CE. They usally come with Increased Fire Damage and Incresead Area Damage. Tippity Top would be with Lab Enchantment 40% Dmg RF.

Note to Author: Cyclone needs 69 Dex for lvl 9. Guide says 68, so we are short 15 Dex ;)
Awesome guide, thank you for writing all of this up. Much more thorough and easy to work with than any other RF guide I've found.

Just a clarification though for people who might not know, you mention that tawhoa, forest's strength ascendancy will generate endurance charges automatically because we are automatically casting fire skills, but that is not true. CWDT will not trigger the endurance charge gain on that. It looks like the way you are generating your endurance charges is with the Disciple of the Unyielding notable on the bottom that gives 5% chance on kill.

Again, excellent guide. Love your mission here haha.
Did a handfull of t15 maps today corrupted with god awful mods, was pretty dicey but not b/c of the build, this league just seems a bit over-tuned. Picked up a 10% physical to fire damage taken Watcher's Eye though to help out. Eventually I want one with a secondary roll of Immune to bleed or Increased DoT multiplier while under Malevolence but for now not losing exp. is my priority.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 27, 2019, 12:02:23 AM
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in your thread, but I don't see how you are gaining endurance charges with your build. RF won't automaticaly give us endarance charges so how do we get them ?

Thanks already for the reply, enjoying the build, just that I am out of the loop with those charges...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info