[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

What 5 links for ice nova shoud i use if i have pledge of hands? Is conc effect better than cold pen? With conc effect the nova will not be too small? Assasin mark on frostbolt curse on hit better than frostbite?
Last edited by qlasboy on Mar 15, 2020, 5:28:01 PM
how the conviction of power works on this build?
"
Miqui wrote:
how the conviction of power works on this build?

25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you gain a Power Charge
15% chance to gain a Power Charge if you or your Totems kill an Enemy
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances while you have a Power Charge
5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge
but how do we generate those charges? we use totems?
"
Miqui wrote:
but how do we generate those charges? we use totems?

On kill effect at first, once you get Skyforth you get them through them.

You can have a weapon swap with a a totem for easy 3 charges to start boss fights.
Any advice on coloring the pledge of hands? I'm having so much trouble lol.
Vorici says Chrom spam is best with an avg of 162 to get 4B2G. If you went 5B1G it will still take avg 90.

That's really not too bad.

To save time, you can use the 1G bench recipe. That will be 1/4 the clicks but avg 195 chromatics.

Here's the link: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by GreyLensman on Mar 15, 2020, 8:03:57 PM
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Vorici says Chrom spam is best with an avg of 162 to get 4B2G. If you went 5B1G it will still take avg 90.

That's really not too bad.

To save time, you can use the 1G bench recipe. That will be 1/4 the clicks but avg 195 chromatics.

Here's the link: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

isnt this calculator old and not using the recent formula? anyways, i'm just using jewelers for now and having better luck.
I have no idea what formula is behind that website, but it's usually in the right range. And since those are just averages, the right range is all that matters.

If you are building it from the ground up, jewellers can work, but they generally make sense if you are going to need thousands of chromis, not a couple of hundred. Of course, you can always get lucky. I'm just going by averages.

And of course, jewellers assume you are linking after, but you already know that.
I added a "League Start" PoB. It's basically just a snapshot of my current 3.10 character. Gear is worth ~2 ex, cheaper than the "Budget" one (I will probably end up removing the current "Budget" build).

A few decisions I made:
* I ended up removing the Written in Blood / Doom Cast section in order to fund the passives for the Cluster Jewels.
* Take a look a my Cluster Jewels:

I think this is a really good setup.
* I took Wicked Ward. It's temporary until we get ES leech from Heart of Ice.
* Once we get Glorious Vanity this league we'll have to put it in the socket near Pain Attunement, since the outer sockets will be reserved for cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info