[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

So i have a relatively complete setup going. but i just dont seem to be doing any damage. and i cannot find out why it is. i know im missing some jewels but that shouldnt change the build from barely being able to kill bosses in t16 to nuking them.
"
glagla00 wrote:
So i have a relatively complete setup going. but i just dont seem to be doing any damage. and i cannot find out why it is. i know im missing some jewels but that shouldnt change the build from barely being able to kill bosses in t16 to nuking them.

You still have a lot of easily accessible upgrades. Maxing your gem levels (incl lv5 Awakened Added Cold) would be +45% dps. Eldritch implicits on your gear (esp. unnerve/exposure on gloves) would be +30% dps. Bottled faith is another +28%. Watcher's eye would be 10-20% dps depending how good it is. Base jewels would be +20-50% dps depending how good they are. So you could quadruple your dps with just the upgrades I've listed.
build feels better. still upgrades to be made but out of funds.
its a fun build though feels a tad slow. and idk what im doing wrong but essence mobs are nuking this build.
One of my favs builds is back. Only one question: is there any useful forbidens or not? I thought about inq pen mb, min power charges
None that are worth the jewel slots, as far as I can tell. Bis jewels are 10% dps per jewel and none of the options can compete with that.
Hi, first time playing this build after mainly RF builds.

Could you please give some advice about survivability and damage based on my current gear? I was trying to level up through simulacrum but it gets pretty rough after 100% delirious - I just feel zDPS and die almost instantly
Traveling right now I'll take a closer look later. I wouldn't recommend leveling in Simulacrum with this build, it gets pretty scary in waves 26-30 until you get really good gear. Getting Awakened Added Cold to 5 would be a boost. I would look into getting some base jewels, it's worth it even with less than optimal jewels and clusters. Replica Farrul's would be the next major upgrade (although I see it's quite expensive now).

Edit: Jewels are probably the highest value upgrade. Try to get two clusters with Blanketed Snow in one of the close spots, and at least 2% inc atk/cast speed on small nodes. Then you can use the "Trade for these items" feature to find some decent crit multi jewels.
Last edited by Arcinde on Sep 16, 2023, 10:32:17 PM
"
Arcinde wrote:
Traveling right now I'll take a closer look later. I wouldn't recommend leveling in Simulacrum with this build, it gets pretty scary in waves 26-30 until you get really good gear. Getting Awakened Added Cold to 5 would be a boost. I would look into getting some base jewels, it's worth it even with less than optimal jewels and clusters. Replica Farrul's would be the next major upgrade (although I see it's quite expensive now).

Edit: Jewels are probably the highest value upgrade. Try to get two clusters with Blanketed Snow in one of the close spots, and at least 2% inc atk/cast speed on small nodes. Then you can use the "Trade for these items" feature to find some decent crit multi jewels.

Thanks

Also, I just made some tweaks and it just feels much better overall:
- swapped culling for power charges on crit (very big QoL improvement for me, cuz of -1 button anywhere except hard single target)
- gain 2 pieces of gear with spell suppression
- drop some curse reduction cuz was overcapped (don't count a Consecrated Ground curse reduction when preparing gear/tattoos)
- left click steelskin
- get my stun immunity and it is HUGE
"
Arcinde wrote:
Also, I just made some tweaks and it just feels much better overall:
- swapped culling for power charges on crit (very big QoL improvement for me, cuz of -1 button anywhere except hard single target)
- gain 2 pieces of gear with spell suppression
- drop some curse reduction cuz was overcapped (don't count a Consecrated Ground curse reduction when preparing gear/tattoos)
- left click steelskin
- get my stun immunity and it is HUGE

Can you share your pob?
Last edited by CgtyKy on Sep 30, 2023, 5:59:12 AM
Hey haven't had a chance to read patch notes yet, I know there was quite a lot. Anyone that read through em know if this build was affected much/at all? And in which direction lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info