[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
DogKind wrote:
"
BonusCan wrote:
there were 4 changes to the skill tree this league, nothing that affects us.

the only changes were to the skill gems, if you want to try it out yourself i think this is close to the real numbers

[20] = { 0.85000002384186, 1.85, 2, 0.12999999523163, 0.2811999964713988, -20, 4, damageEffectiveness = 1.9,

the rest of the line is the same

\Path of Building Community\Data\Skills

act_int.lua

edit: going back to his original 3.16 build combined dps before 3.8m vs 5.4m with updated numbers so looking like a 30% increase to start with (however this is very quick napkin math and changes based on JUST ICE NOVA) not even including the new possible covered in ice/snow? what ever the new thing is.

You need to change the minimum range aswell.
{ 1.25000002384186, 1.85, 2, 0.12999999523163, 0.2811999964713988,
The 3.16 build should be closer to 5.7

I am going to be running just pure damage, even after the changes we are still down pretty bad on damage, you have to invest into defense now and lets be honest old blind was huge defensively for this build and we essentially just got it for no investment. Imo FB/IN just doesn't have the budget to sacrifice anymore damage for defense I could be wrong but either way FB/IN is still just in this really weird spot.

I am thinking about using eternal blessing to free up a ring slot. New ring looks good cant wait to get it into POB.

If you want pure Damage, maybe try a powercharge Occultist version, just switching ascendncy i got 2m extra damage, but i couldnt tell how it would feel since the mana would be more of an issue.
what about going occultist? free pc, free curse, malediction and cold damage
"
rotheee wrote:

While malediction is cool, i dont think this build needs more clear.
Well, Essence Worm and blessings are now mutually exclusive. This kinda sucks.
yeah that is a big sad
Thank you for the guide - looks good. I'm planning on league starting with it in 3.17. Do you have plans to update the guide after 3.17 league start?
"
BonusCan wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

Its not about the clear (i wouldnt skill it)
its the -res on enemies, the more cold damage, the free powercharge generation + +1 to power charge.
cant be frozen, enemies deal less damage to you.

(u get much more damage, also some ae, 1 more curse than at hiero but u loose the mom stuff hmm)
Last edited by rotheee on Feb 2, 2022, 10:29:35 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
"
BonusCan wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

Its not about the clear (i wouldnt skill it)
its the -res on enemies, the more cold damage, the free powercharge generation + +1 to power charge.
cant be frozen, enemies deal less damage to you.

(u get much more damage, also some ae, 1 more curse than at hiero but u loose the mom stuff hmm)

i got profane bloom and malediction confused sorry.

I love occultist as an option
A 7-link Ice Nova on Occultist costs 86 mana per cast with full inspiration charges and no reduced mana costs allocated anywhere. Good luck sustaining that mana cost on a build that is most likely not going to have very much unreserved mana.
"
A 7-link Ice Nova on Occultist costs 86 mana per cast with full inspiration charges and no reduced mana costs allocated anywhere. Good luck sustaining that mana cost on a build that is most likely not going to have very much unreserved mana.

Rofl I usually watch you playing this build on your twitch channel, and i Know you know this build really well. Can you tell us what you think of it right now? is it viable with the changes ? how much dps do you expect? League start friendly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info