[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

What if we compare Inquisitor to Hierophant for this build? What are the pros & cons for each of them? I played this build as a league start previous league so I wanna try out Inquisitor version but I wanted to ask here first.
What excactly is it we are trying to gain from Glorious Vanity? Can't quite figure it out.
Hi everyone,
How do I know if the glorious vanity number is suitable for that build? How do I buy one if I don't know what effect it gives me once I buy it?
can you post a video of a simulacrum run or a T16 full delirium orb run?
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi everyone,
How do I know if the glorious vanity number is suitable for that build? How do I buy one if I don't know what effect it gives me once I buy it?

To start out, any Glorious Vanity that has the "Doryani" affix will work, because that will guarantee that you get the Corrupted Soul keystone. Anything beyond that really just comes down to luck I think, you can throw a few Divines onto it and just stop when you get something decent (but the keystone alone is the most important part).
Throwing divines at a Glorious Vanity is sheer insanity; you can reroll the Doryani allegiance into one of the less valuable ones. If it doesn't work, make a note of the seed number, then resell it for 1-5c less than you bought it. Buy another one, rinse, repeat.
"
Throwing divines at a Glorious Vanity is sheer insanity; you can reroll the Doryani allegiance into one of the less valuable ones. If it doesn't work, make a note of the seed number, then resell it for 1-5c less than you bought it. Buy another one, rinse, repeat.
wrong, doryani allegiance does not change from divine orb
"

I guess it depends on how many Divines you have lying around -- I had 10-12 from random corrupted 6L drops, and it was much cheaper to buy a non-Doryani jewel and Divine it into Doryani than to buy one straight-out when I purchased mine (40c for non-Doryani vs. 100c for Doryani). Looks like that might no loner be the case, but it's still 1/3 chance that you hit Doryani for each Divine.

"
DrunkDoter wrote:
wrong, doryani allegiance does not change from divine orb

No, he's right about that, you can roll off of it -- but it's not very hard to get it back either, since there's only 3 allegiances.
Last edited by Azbroolah on Mar 30, 2020, 4:37:33 PM
What's the best mode of the build for HC?

Arcane cloak and archmage support are not good for the build?
"
Gulruon wrote:
"
Gulruon wrote:

I managed to pick up this Thunderstruck jewel with two other usable DPS nodes, thoughts? Seems like a good option for getting thunderstruck knockback (with cold conduction) without having to give up a large cluster jewel.

I've been playing with this jewel for a day and it does not disappoint. Kind of hilarious actually, against a lot of stuff you might otherwise have to kite (heavily modded red beasts, heavy delirium packs), you can just stand there casting while watching the mob struggle to try to reach you. Would definitely recommend looking out for cheap megalomania's with thunderstruck and 2 workable other passives.

Thanks for this tip -- I picked up one that has Stormrider and another node which gives 8% cast speed (which seems decent for 1 point) and it makes tough rares feel much safer!
Last edited by Azbroolah on Mar 30, 2020, 7:34:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info