Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I welcome all the changes. GJ GGG. If 50% of the player base plays one build/typ of build, its way too fucking powerful and should be smashed to fucking oblivion. The same goes for multi-modding. If that is what everyone is going for, smash the shit out of that too. If there really is one option to maximize your build, basically 99,9% of the game is irrelevant. Ofc GGG wants to make as much of the game as possible relevant.
mmm so...

Minions : Goodbye (?)
Melee : Goodbye (?)

Harder mobs, harder bosses, Bow skills and items will be nerfed a bit.

New league will be full of Spell casters.
Global nerfs to players/buffs to monsters are good imo since power creep has made the game too easy on average (from a numeric standpoint).

Problem is that despite the game becoming easier overall, it has also become much more unfair/unpredictable compared to the past, with a lot of bulshit one shot rips and situations that a player could most probably do nothing about (either regarding his gameplay actions or his build choices).

Please don't take into account only the game's average difficulty but its spike difficulty as well.

Thank you :)
Last edited by smichal52 on Dec 10, 2019, 6:37:01 AM
Why give mobs moer resist and armour and then add a new MOD ?

"Enemies have -x% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits"

Whats the point of this ?

The game already has so manny mods and enchants and is to RNG already, now making it even more RNG etc...

I like the game but keep adding stuff and never deleting parts of the game will make it to big etc...

1 good example of a game.

Look at lineage 2 they only add stuff to and .... you dont even know whereto start etc
"
medmed7 wrote:
I just wanted trade abusers to get nerf someday.
"
smichal52 wrote:
Global nerfs to players/buffs to monsters are good imo since power creep has made the game too easy on average (from a numeric standpoint).

Problem is that despite the game becoming easier overall, it has also become much more unfair/unpredictable compared to the past, with a lot of bulshit one shot rips and situations that a player could most probably do nothing about (either regarding his gameplay actions or his build choices).

Please don't take into account only the game's average difficulty but its spike difficulty as well.

Thank you :)

100% agree with you
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
if thats means my physical cyclone is nerfed to ground which i played for years and invested so much time, i am really disappointed.

i dont wanna say - buff melee's (again) - but at least dont make it worse for them....

or in other words...

is this an off season april fools joke?
Arc miner is back
ggg: game lags because of alot of unneeded calculations when mobs dont die quickly
also ggg: adds more unneeded calculations to armour
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers

This is boring.

Have you tried to evaluate how shitty chances are to roll a decent item?
Multimoded items were popular because WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE!

"
too powerful for too low a cost

oh fuck off…

right on point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info