3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
RaulNG wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build!

Sorry if you answered it before, but, what gem links for a 5L?

Glacial Hammer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike - Fortify - Melee Physical damage
Large cluster jewel
Blast-Freeze
Vengeful Commander
and small passives give 12% cold dmg

Would that be worth specing for?
"
Shakmin wrote:
Large cluster jewel
Blast-Freeze
Vengeful Commander
and small passives give 12% cold dmg

Would that be worth specing for?

I'm not a professional by any stretch of the imagination, but I personally found that it doesn't seem to be worth it that much unless you also get for example: Small Passive skills also grant 2% Attack and Cast Speed with Cold Skills. Ideally also with a corruption that adds plain damage on the cluster jewel.

To also answer someone who asked earlier which cluster/nodes might be useful I so far found the following to be useful:
Disorienting Display: 25% Increased elemental damage and 10% Chance to blind nearby enemies when you use an elemental skill.
Prismatic Heart: 30% Increased elemental damage and +10% to all Elemental resistances
Blanketed Snow: Damage penetrates 10% Cold Resistance against chilled enemies
Cold-Blooded Killer: 20% Increased cold damage and Recover 2% of life on kill
Cold to the Core: 1% Increased cold per 25 Strength/Dexterity/Wisdom
Widespread Destruction: 20% Increased Elemental Damage

I'd like someone with more PoE-knowledge and experience to also weigh in on this though.
Last edited by Dajoowie on Mar 22, 2020, 7:52:17 PM
is it possible to use this build with ice crash ?
"
ooossan wrote:
is it possible to use this build with ice crash ?

Yes but this skill is better
Thanks for this build. It really clears everything up to T16 Awakener Lvl 4 juiced Maps fairly easy.

Do you plan on making a section for expensive upgrades ? Like a better weapon instead of Hegemony Quality 30% ? Any Rare viable?

I'm not that good with POB ^^

Keep making those insane Builds <3

I started ED\C and suffered much because of lags, screen freezes and slideshow with delirium mods (thx to my g960) and then I switched to your build. So I must say I absolutely love it, just finished 20\20 simulacrum yesterday. Suits those who experience some lagging, not very expensive and leaves free room for minmaxing.

New cluster gems for Warcry is a great thing (+5 rage per cry).

I swapped Frost bomb to Vaal Impurity of Ice, helped me alot on freeze\chill mods which didn't let me reach a target and killed me lots of times.
Last edited by Inioniboni on Mar 23, 2020, 6:43:03 PM
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Thanks for this build. It really clears everything up to T16 Awakener Lvl 4 juiced Maps fairly easy.

Do you plan on making a section for expensive upgrades ? Like a better weapon instead of Hegemony Quality 30% ? Any Rare viable?

I'm not that good with POB ^^

Keep making those insane Builds <3

tyvy for nice words :D

Better weapon than Hegemony Era would be rare staff with higher pdps, similar attack speed and high crit.
Awakened gems are also good.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 24, 2020, 5:57:38 AM
"
Inioniboni wrote:
I started ED\C and suffered much because of lags, screen freezes and slideshow with delirium mods (thx to my g960) and then I switched to your build. So I must say I absolutely love it, just finished 20\20 simulacrum yesterday. Suits those who experience some lagging, not very expensive and leaves free room for minmaxing.

New cluster gems for Warcry is a great thing (+5 rage per cry).

I swapped Frost bomb to Vaal Impurity of Ice, helped me alot on freeze\chill mods which didn't let me reach a target and killed me lots of times.

Glad to hear you are stomping content :D
"
Inioniboni wrote:

Hi! I did some research into Vaal Impurity of Ice and found: "Vaal Impurities work like Inevitable Judgement in that they cause your damage to ignore everything that affects the effective resistance of the enemy; including innate resistances, debuffs (curses, Frost Bomb), and penetration. Even against The Shaper, Frost Bomb + penetration are reducing the enemy's effective resistance below 0, so ignoring that will reduce your DPS."

In that case the Vaal Impurity of Ice gem will be better untill you reach a point where you can reach negative numbers of resistances of enemies. In addition, the Vaal gems need to 'charge' so you can only use this once per boss fight, while you can use frostbomb every few seconds.

Last edited by 7ailen on Mar 24, 2020, 6:10:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info