Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Sounds exciting. Not for me, but awesome, nevertheless!
i'll call you all naive for thinking that streamers are the elite players in this game. the exiles locked by zana in the atlass are not streamers.
they are the first ones, the awakeners, they are... big pepe
Only complaint i have is that we were hyped for a "Big PoE Announcement" for 3 Days and at the end its a race for the top 1%. That was rather disappointing.
Last edited by Hans_Rudi on Dec 4, 2019, 1:03:50 PM
HC anything on console just isn't something that's going to happen until we get some performance fixes...
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Dec 4, 2019, 12:55:57 PM
"
Corrison wrote:
HC anything on console just isn't something that's going to happen until we get some performance fixes...

not for PC either :d 999 mobs and 999 player mobs with 999 effects. Dont forget transparent map in full screen. It look like one big mess. Even with no performance issue its hard to tell whats going on :D
Will be fun to watch!
Racing is becoming an exclusive "rich will get richer" scheme and is non inclusive for the community. bring back old race seasons!
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:

not for PC either :d 999 mobs and 999 player mobs with 999 effects. Dont forget transparent map in full screen. It look like one big mess. Even with no performance issue its hard to tell whats going on :D

That's why I am surprised over them picking HC because the difference between first place (or any place) prize and otherwise can come down to a death resulted by a server glitch.

What do they think they are running, Battle.net? ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
THe Armour of the Awakener looks awesome. Will it be for sale in a supporter pack?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
juyevon wrote:
THe Armour of the Awakener looks awesome. Will it be for sale in a supporter pack?

All the Conquerers and Awakener set will be a supporter pack, just like the world atlas and elder core packs.
The next core supporter pack to come is this year and you can see what they look from the Conquerer of the atlas league page, scroll down bottom. Im guessing the awakener will be the most expensive one, the one for 500 USD
twitch.tv/blindsir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info