Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

wow nice! super awesome news and GG GGG ur best!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
arknath wrote:
"
Joleco wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:
event for 0.5% playerbase Pog

Yea sad. all they do so far is for streamers and now hc ssf only

Dude... this is a player putting down huge $ for a race. GGG supports that initiative with some amazing mtx and the support to trace the participant process. Stop acting so entitled... For those that don't want to participate it will be nice entertainment to follow while playing.

If you want a softcore event that is open to all then go ahead put downt he money and effort to create that event and I am sure GGG will support it just as much.

It is simply crazy to complain about this.

i agree, i also want to see this for entertainment :)) this will be brutal to watch :D

as for me... first: i don't want to kill the same boss over and over getting drops i cant use or sell for one month, second: i am sure i will die sooner or later on it, third: this event would ruin the league for me if i play first month sending characters to standard.
i am not pessimistic or rich to refuse prize money but... i will die :))))
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Dec 4, 2019, 10:35:55 AM
To me it is not so much limiting it to HCSSF that is a problem with the event but making it a 'first to' that is the problem. It really is just a streamer event for top streamers. I play only HCSSF and the same 10 dudes always reach lvl 90 within the first 1/2 day of playing. I expect the event will be over within 48 hours with maybe 3 guys splitting up all the wins.

IMO it would have been much better to make it an event that lasted to the end of the league and then have a lottery for all player who completed the challenges to determine the money winner. That structure for the event would have the advantage of keeping people playing for the entire league to chase the challenges. (in other words, get rid of the 1st-to, it just rewards the same 10 dudes over and over again)

As is, it's a useless event for 99.5 percent of the player base.
"
kalbright wrote:
To me it is not so much limiting it to HCSSF that is a problem with the event but making it a 'first to' that is the problem. It really is just a streamer event for top streamers.

No, it is not. Streaming is not required in order to participate in this event, therefore it is for everyone and not just 'for streamers'.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
"
kalbright wrote:
To me it is not so much limiting it to HCSSF that is a problem with the event but making it a 'first to' that is the problem. It really is just a streamer event for top streamers.

No, it is not. Streaming is not required in order to participate in this event, therefore it is for everyone and not just 'for streamers'.

the whole "everyone can participate" argument is lame. its like making a running event for the top athletes and saying that one legged and wheelchair bound people can enter too if they want

this event is obviously aimed at streamers/racers
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 4, 2019, 10:35:39 AM
shit, this sounds awesome, kinda really want to run this now.

on the other hand i finally tried hc ssf this league (never did before, because i was sure it wasnt for me) and... it really wasnt for me. Only played to level 85 or something, but to me hc doesnt make the game more interesting unfortunately, just makes me a pussy. I hate rerolling maps because theyre rippy, i hate skipping content. I hate not doing the hardest possible content on quantity gear just cause i cant be bothered to swap it out.

i also hate not being able to trade my "not quite good enough" crafts for huge profit :S

aaaaand, i really suck at the game too. So, if this is gonna be harder than cortex, then yeah, im never gonna kill it deathless in a million years xD (i will never ever use a logout macro)

i think the responsible decision is to not play it. But i really wanna :(
wouw so fun to see :D
"
"
"
kalbright wrote:

the whole "everyone can participate" argument is lame. its like making a running event for the top athletes and saying that one legged and wheelchair bound people can enter too if they want

yah :) no one's going to donate to you when you start crying but for streamers HC deaths are content. kripparrian is famous for a HC death in this game :)
you wont be famous... you will be alone, regretting starting the league like this.
unless you stream it :)
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Dec 4, 2019, 10:48:19 AM
"
"
"
kalbright wrote:

What you have said is manipulation. Unlike disabled people who have disadvantage in sports because of their physical state, none of players have this disadvantage - anyone can put his/her time into the game, polish their skill and start contesting other players.

Rewards are always for best participants. Do you imagine competition where the most mediocre are rewarded for being mediocre?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Dec 4, 2019, 10:49:38 AM
"
Example257 wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
Who is this clown with his dyed hair.

well i know him but i dont know who you are so he got a point

To everyone whos complaining. Its an open event for everyone (not just 0,00x%), you basically just cry out that youre not good enough to keep up, probably including myself, but i will try it, sounds like fun.

If you want an event in SC, feel free to spend your own money like Ziz does for the HC event but complaining is cheaper :)

I am not complaining about the race. I just think he looks ridiculous with his dyed hair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info