Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Deepest Delve + kill The Awakener with a fully-Watchstoned Atlas ?
So is Ziz going to be eligible for prizes?

Don't get me wrong i am going to try this race out just because i am competitive but, This feels more designed specific to players like Ziz rather than everyone.

But to war go the spoils i suppose less then 5% competition going to be easy mode for a ton of players get it while its hot ya'll.
Last edited by Dracooltenks on Dec 3, 2019, 5:47:43 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
"
Kidjica wrote:
Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate.
It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff.

No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this.
It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit.
9 days is not enough.

I quoted your whole post but let it cut into:

1) "Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate"

You are totally right

2) "It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff."

Here we got the "problem". On the one side, we have streamers which is their JOB to play games 24/7. On the other side, we have people with full-time jobs. So you can imagine how much playtime they have compared with streamers.
This statement should not deny the performance of streamers, but you get my thoughts.

3) "No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this."

I also dont see a "problem", but within mind the written above, its kind of a "meh"

4) "It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit."

What should practice help a "normal" person who has a second life.

Conclusion: Don't get me wrong, I think this challenge is a greath thing and the competition will be great. Great to watch afterwards! It adresses just to a minority of the playerbase..which is totally fine! The 24/7 hardcore players should be rewarded for their passion.
But PLEASE dont defend this challenge as every normal person could participate

why do someone like you even care u dont even stand a chance and you still list all of this stuff, if you work you buy that MTX right? even in SC SSF almost moone here would stand a chance

Righteous Fire Jugg
Herald Of agony Jugg
Max Block gladitor
8k Hp Necromancer

Top 4 glasses SSFHC
"
Bisrob wrote:
"
Kidjica wrote:
Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate.
It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff.

No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this.
It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit.
9 days is not enough.

I quoted your whole post but let it cut into:

1) "Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate"

You are totally right

2) "It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff."

Here we got the "problem". On the one side, we have streamers which is their JOB to play games 24/7. On the other side, we have people with full-time jobs. So you can imagine how much playtime they have compared with streamers.
This statement should not deny the performance of streamers, but you get my thoughts.

3) "No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this."

I also dont see a "problem", but within mind the written above, its kind of a "meh"

4) "It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit."

What should practice help a "normal" person who has a second life.

Conclusion: Don't get me wrong, I think this challenge is a greath thing and the competition will be great. Great to watch afterwards! It adresses just to a minority of the playerbase..which is totally fine! The 24/7 hardcore players should be rewarded for their passion.
But PLEASE dont defend this challenge as every normal person could participate

well, crap, someone who does something for a job is better at it than other random people. that's so unfair! better nerf gordon ramsay because he's a better chef than almost everyone on the planet. /s
I like it and I'm a softcore scrub.

Watching the top players stream their road to such a kill on HCSSF is inspiring. Many of us can learn from their progress. Watching their streams will be exciting and create even more publicity for the game which benefits us all.
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Dec 3, 2019, 5:47:51 PM
[Removed by Support]
GL to the best racers !
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Dec 3, 2019, 5:48:18 PM
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
So is Ziz going to be eligible for prizes?
No, it's stated in the announcement.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Grinding Gear Games Employees (and Zizaran) are not eligible for prizes.
Not even participating and I'm HYPEEDDDDDD
Im not a hc player but this is still realy cool an is going to create so much great content to watch in dec.. Going to be an awsome x-mas thanks ggg and ziz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info