[3.9] Burning Arrow Chieftain League Start - Budget Friendly

Please upload any gameplay video xD
"
Raemik wrote:
FYI Burning Arrow has this added to it since initial reveal with regards to the additional stacking burn: "This damage is not affected by your damage modifiers."

Makes sense. We'd be "double dipping" otherwise. As long as we have a high initial ignite, those stacking burns should still be very effective.
Uh oh, Stinky
"
BDZLE wrote:
"
KatVB wrote:
I see in the PoB config you have shocked checked.
Where is that coming from ? or am i missing something ?

We have about an 18% chance to shock between Holy Dominion and our crit chance. you can see this in the Calc tab of PoB. Ideally we'd want this value to be higher, but since the only time it will really matter is against bosses... we'll be hitting them enough times to trigger shock for sure.

You should uncheck shocked on POB as it always assumes you're applying a maximum effect shock for 50% increased damage taken...which you are definitely not doing. :)
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Dec 11, 2019, 11:40:08 PM
Dont forget that thoses Awakened gems are just idiot with this build.. (Deadly ailment 12% faster lulz)

Taking Piercing Shot with oils is just mandotory imo, with an accuracy rare quiver its much stronger than drillneck + Growth and Decay.

Tamings + skitterbots is the best option for shock & rings imo, the new 48%all rez Taming from new currencies allows you to where more sick uniques. Idk if stormfire procs with bots shocks but anyway clear dps dont need any boosts in Metamorph.

Anger is a bait btw, Malevoyance has insane Watcher's eye possibilities (15% faster lulz).

PS : you must realy like Stormfire but tbh you invested way to much for this sh*t, low attack rate + low crit chance build cant focus on shocking.. x)
Last edited by ViCoach on Dec 12, 2019, 1:25:14 AM
Reserved. Looks tasty!
WHy did u take 50% convert in the ascendancy if the burning arrow already has 100% convertation?
"
ViCoach wrote:
Dont forget that thoses Awakened gems are just idiot with this build.. (Deadly ailment 12% faster lulz)

Taking Piercing Shot with oils is just mandotory imo, with an accuracy rare quiver its much stronger than drillneck + Growth and Decay.

Tamings + skitterbots is the best option for shock & rings imo, the new 48%all rez Taming from new currencies allows you to where more sick uniques. Idk if stormfire procs with bots shocks but anyway clear dps dont need any boosts in Metamorph.

Anger is a bait btw, Malevoyance has insane Watcher's eye possibilities (15% faster lulz).

PS : you must realy like Stormfire but tbh you invested way to much for this sh*t, low attack rate + low crit chance build cant focus on shocking.. x)

Would you be able to post a comparable PoB with your ideas?

Really interested for a look.
Changes to the atlas and the removal of elder influence means we don't know how rare elder and uber elder encounters will be. This means watchers eyes could be significantly rarer, which would make them prohibitively expensive for a starter.
Hey, im still curious if I should start with this build into the league, because maurader is so slow early on, isnt he? I tried to do act1 like in the leveling section mentioned with bow and it needed almost hours to kill brutus.

Is Chieftain that much better then as example Deadeye?
Is stormfire mandatory? I cant understand how little shock values will benefit us...
Last edited by LazelimGiros on Dec 12, 2019, 7:58:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info