Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Conquerors of the Atlas should be You GGG. Or whoever owns this IP nowadays.. If you could fix your game breaking bugs that ruin every league launch, that would be like.. You, conquering the Atlas.

It's unacceptable to lose the Bonus of all those immensely expensive unique maps that we've purchased and unlocked, every 3 months. That could go for all other maps too. Except they're easy to get back.

It's unacceptable that you wipe out most or all of my skill trees every 3 months. I leave the game for a couple of months, or years, and when I come back everything is broken. I understand why.. but I don't care, the issue still remains that I can't: get in, play, get out, uninstall, reinstall 3 years later, same character, same skill tree, same achievements unlocked, get in, play, uninstall, reinstall 3 years later.. I'm not interested in 3-months long characters. I don't play leagues. And the only reason I played Standard, back in the day, was because of a sense of progression. Which doesn't exist anymore in PoE.

Nowadays, I reinstall after some 6-12 months break, I find everything broken, I can't play anything, I can't wear my gear without skills, I might be able to walk around the first area of the game, doing nothing.. I look around for a minute, naked.. I instantly remember that I don't really care about PoE anymore. I uninstall again.

Oh boy, you are trully one big stoopid beast ;D Here is a hint for ya, my fellow dumbo - uninstall and never install again. This act of kindness will make this game even better ;PPPP
Holy shit. I didn't though about the shaper's hideout...
I was think "you'll get it one day", but now...that sounds more "never" than "one day".
"
Rekill wrote:
Wy everybody cry about removal of endgame... like there wont be new endgame. Yes shaper and elder are gated behind rng. But we wil get new endgame wich will probably drop better loot, Because powercreep. I guess you're just cry babies that can't handle change :p

not how it works at all but it seems you like to use the word "cry" alot when you see different opinions.

but by all means.. you sure did good by telling others how wrong they are by using the word crying and baby.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I'm still doing the math here but has anyone else thought those stones socketed into the atlas might just have effects that say "Maps are influenced by the elder" "Maps are influenced by the shaper"?
Hello GGG,

I have to say I love most of the changes/updates !!

cant wait to try it out,

what I wanted to mention is that PoE should be more like diablo 2 I mean its atmosphere, the feeling that players get playing it, this can be easily done by introducing more dark dungeons that look scarry etc, think about it :D I think its really important for game to give appropriate feel
so shaper and elder are now gated hardcore, and only obtainable when you really play a lot.

got it.

rip casual players with a job and family
The price of uber elder fragments is going to be crazy.

The price of good 2-mod watcher's eyes might actually go down since it sounds easier to encounter the regular elder now than it was before.

But the price of good 3-mod watcher's eyes is going to skyrocket even further.

"
danteafk wrote:
so shaper and elder are now gated hardcore, and only obtainable when you really play a lot.

got it.

rip casual players with a job and family

Blame yourself for having kids. I have a full-time job and a partner of 9 years with no plans to ever have kids and I have plenty of time for games.
Last edited by codetaku on Nov 20, 2019, 9:03:10 AM
Since the map tier will change a lot, will maps be ''tierless'' when they drop? Or we will have to drop the higher tier map when progressing?
So overall the Standard remains the same right ? I mean all Atlas progression is saved, all unique maps, white, yellow and red tier maps completed in this standard league all go into Conquerors standard right ?
If this is all good then im fine whatever change is going to happen. :-)
Thank you GGG, I was planning to sit out next league cuz the endgame became boring as hell.

Good to see you pulled the trigger and motivate us to try new stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info