Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I guess we will go in maps over and over again
And change
"
LiberLogic969 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
so you're saying uber elder is on RNG wheel.

hmmm how unfortunate.

lets see how "often" they spawn, after all uber elder is also part of the endgame of path of exile.

Well isn't the whole point of this expansion to add a NEW endgame???

yes but at the same time keep the old endgame to be accessible not into another shit slotmachine like every league that goes "core".

from this I don't think uber elder will be moderate it will be super rare just like finding Cortex from zana.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I for one, welcome those changes. In regards to uber's jewel, we have NO idea what the new items dropping from the new bosses are. So lets wait, but so far so good a new end game sounds very good to me!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
HYPE AS FVCK!!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
I will wait and see what falls out of all of this. I like the fact that GGG is constantly changing the game, that it is still free to play and that I only need to pay points for cosmetics and QoL stuff like stash tabs. Well done GGG keep us on our toes!

P.S. to all the whiners...Stop being Babies!
Sounds great. Basically removing Shaper, because he aged poorly. This will make the endgame feel so much meatier, doki-doki as fu*k right now.
Nice atlas changes. And bad change for elder/shaper/uber elder. More and more RNG gating for bosses. It just sucks. I hate this.
I'm to stupid to understand most of the stuff without pictures.

But what I understood is:
We moved older endgame bosses behind an HUGE RNG-wall.

The game has already to much RNG which is really sad.

Did I said I'm to stupid for these wall of texts? If not. I'm to stupid for this stuff. If it turns out that I absolutely dislike those change I say goodbye.
Changes are good if they don't mutilate the game to much.

Since the league does 100% not appeal to me I will check out everything in standard and decide there what to do with my live.
Aaaand Shaper fragments are up by +200-400%

Great

New Atlas sounds hype af tho
Last edited by Veginite on Nov 20, 2019, 7:22:50 AM
Wy everybody cry about removal of endgame... like there wont be new endgame. Yes shaper and elder are gated behind rng. But we wil get new endgame wich will probably drop better loot, Because powercreep. I guess you're just cry babies that can't handle change :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info