Read
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 17, 2019, 4:04:30 AM
Read
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 17, 2019, 1:52:55 AM

I got 9 drops from watching. It was delayed. As to be expected for as many users as there was.

Drops or no drops, event was fun to watch and excited for whats to come. Unreal how many people were only looking for drops. The game itself is already free, and yet people want to pretend they're going to quit because they didnt get a chance to win a glowing eye mtx? Grow up.
Last edited by sinistry4 on Nov 19, 2019, 9:01:59 AM
I watched it all and got 0 drops.. this whole thing "DO THIS TO WIN" is the cheapest trick for the dumb and it offends me that GGG applies it in everything they do. Yes, PoE IS a great game, PoE 2 will be even greater, but GGG, please take it EASY ON THE TRICKS, PLEASE! Your game is successful not because of those tricks..

Another thing.. How come no one addressed the question about better TRADING SYSTEM? A built-in browser would not help AT ALL. We need to be able to upload our items on a VENDOR, so other players can by them directly without having to:

1. copy and whisper
2. wait wait wait...
3. get invited (if lucky)
4. travel to hideout
5. initiate trade
6. trade (watch to not get cheated)

Just create a vendor system (like SWG for example had 15 years ago) PLEASE!
"
cgexile wrote:
I would give away the 3 drops I won - 2 days later - if I could to anyone.

As for the event itself, great job it was fun to tune in and watch.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
no pvp news not even a tiny bitsy news? fail exilecon
"
nomorats wrote:
I watched it all and got 0 drops.. this whole thing "DO THIS TO WIN" is the cheapest trick for the dumb and it offends me that GGG applies it in everything they do. Yes, PoE IS a great game, PoE 2 will be even greater, but GGG, please take it EASY ON THE TRICKS, PLEASE! Your game is successful not because of those tricks..

Another thing.. How come no one addressed the question about better TRADING SYSTEM? A built-in browser would not help AT ALL. We need to be able to upload our items on a VENDOR, so other players can by them directly without having to:

1. copy and whisper
2. wait wait wait...
3. get invited (if lucky)
4. travel to hideout
5. initiate trade
6. trade (watch to not get cheated)

Just create a vendor system (like SWG for example had 15 years ago) PLEASE!

It's not exactly easy to make such a system in a way that would be both easy and comfortable to use and not completely dominated by bots within days. Can't really see it happening anytime soon, unless you want to, dunno, do a captcha for every trade on both sides. That's viable for about ten minutes and then everyone will ragequit.
Big thanks to GGG for You have been awarded 1x Ultimate Chaos Bundle (5%)

The real reward was the ExileCon listening to the developers insight and what's to come truly best Gaming Company.

The long wait for PoE2 is going to be worse than waiting for GameofThrones series ugh hah.

Conquerors of the Atlas looks extremely fun is it possible to now delete map tabs on standard yet I have them stockpiling up

Metamorph looks very fun a nice boss killing league!
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
The problem is greater than the fact we received no drops...
Getting no drops isn't what annoys me.
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
GGG didn't release the statistics.
They kept us waiting almost 2 days after the stream ended.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.

Really great show, i watched every minute of it and the drops were amazing. I got the full set and im happy to be a part of this community. Im looking forward for your game and i hope u crush diablo 4 :D
"
googie337 wrote:
no pvp news not even a tiny bitsy news? fail exilecon

Dude, get a clue. This does not define Exilecon. PVP is no/low priority for this game (as it should be). They've said it outright (it f's up the PvE experience and frankly wastes dev resources). They put it in, almost nobody uses it. Again, major waste of dev resources. Go play WoW.
Thank you for everything you guys do at GGG and don't listen to all the people complaining pointlessly about not getting free drops when the game is already free to play.
One More Day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info