ExileCon Recap

"
x7yr wrote:
No the Program was not able to pick my account random because i was not on the list like the most viewers who got nothing

No. Not true. 12k people linked their account, that's all that was said. The quote you listed never mentions "the program" or "the list".

Post the list and post the quote where said "program" and "list" are mentioned. More so, that means you had access to said list, otherwise you wouldn't be able to state that you were not on the list.

But even then, "the program" would have picked these 12k people by random chance. So nothing changes. You simply got unlucky and aren't able to deal with it.
Last edited by TheSwarmIdentity on Nov 19, 2019, 5:53:48 AM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.
And one more thing, here’s a quote by Estoc that sums up the whole situation pretty well:
"
EstocSlayer wrote:
The problem is greater than the fact we received no drops...
Getting no drops isn't what annoys me.
What annoys me is how they lied saying it would take 5.5 hours OR LESS to get a drop (they exploited people for views). Then on the first day only a few people got a drop while 88% didn't. Then they say only 12k accounts were eligible (Red flag). Then they blame twitch. Then they gave us false hope (telling us not to worry and that 137k prizes are just "backlogged".
Then they kept us waiting almost 2 days after the event ended, meanwhile we saw multiple people getting 5+ drops and some people getting 9 drops which again gave us hope that at least we should expect 1 drop.
Then they say they are finished "distributing" the drops and that the rest of us got shafted "supposedly" because of RNG.

The RNG doesn't add up.
GGG didn't release the statistics.
They kept us waiting almost 2 days after the stream ended.
If they had an actual "backlog" they could have published a list of user that won something avoiding the stressful 2 day wait.
It's likely that they lied about their distribution (script?) being "backlogged", and actually just sent drops to some random accounts which were registered, regardless of if they watched the stream or not.
Whole idea was bad from the beginning, was dealt with very poorly, left us in the dark for too long, gave false hope and ultimately left a lot of fans disappointed and alienated.

While the ExileCon event as a whole was great, they have broken a lot of trust with their false promises and delayed/lackluster communication.

The fact that they still haven't communicated how big they messed up on this, shows they are planning to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. It is quite deceitful and is a betrayal of everyone's trust. For that reason alone, I cannot support them anymore.

Hahahahaha you are hilarious! Go play D4 and pay 60buck. That would surely get you a drop in 4 years!
U forgot to talk about the SHIT IDEA of using RNG for the tw drops, tho... --' Thats the only shit thing that i remember from the 16h that i watched...
"
x7yr wrote:
"
"
x7yr wrote:
No the Program was not able to pick my account random because i was not on the list like the most viewers who got nothing
Then that's a "you" problem. Your luck didn't answer you this time

And you still dont get the Point. It wasn t bad luck.
I get what you mean, GGG betrayed you so you didn't get any drops? Funny
I missed the video with Tim Schafer and David Brevik interview, why were they there and whats the TLDR?
Why always that people crying, who havent spent money for mtx? Guys its a free game never forget. My gosh...
Thanks for this beautiful game GGG, I love you)))
NANI
Looking forward to the new leagues and PoE 2 =).
5pek
https://www.twitch.tv/5pek
I am Looking forward to the new leagues too where some people will win and others loose.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
I fully embraced the 0 drop gang meme because I didn't get jackshit and I only watched that for the drops, it was much better to actually read this recap thread rather than throwing my neck and be a legit viewbot for tencentggg ad revenue and boost their twitch channel.

It's funny because this will be remembered for mostly negative despite some people ignoring the fact that people will watch for whatever reason they want.. you will never force anything with your opinion here but I'm having a very good time reading how some people throw the same buzzwords over and over when they go against people that only care about drops..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info