ExileCon Recap

R-N-G.

People playing the lottery for decades of their life might never win anything, but the guy next door wins a million on the first time. Welcome to life.[/quote]

lol

People argue with lottery ticket and what not
what if you have a fake ticket and your neighbour won with a real ticket
you have the same numbers but your ticket was a scam ! whats then man hm ?

and this is the point

To not having the same chance ! do you get it now
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
x7yr wrote:
R-N-G.

People playing the lottery for decades of their life might never win anything, but the guy next door wins a million on the first time. Welcome to life.

lol

and this is the point

To not having the same chance ! do you get it now[/quote]

Lmao so you're saying GGG purposely made sure that you don't get any drops? You really have a creative fantasy if I do say myself.
What the hell happened to you, Sin?
Those fingers do not look healthy

Actually, how is everything getting even more corrupted? I mean, sure the blood of the beast could poison the land, but this seems more widespread.
Someone fucked up. Looking forward to this darker version of PoE. And am overall happy with the direction you guys want to take the game. (screw scrubs like Ziz calling for nerfs already, game has become worse and worse due to catering to the these types)
Oblivious
Awesome event from GGG, everything about it speaks to the honest and open dialogue they share with the community and their commitment to continuous development and improvement of PoE. Great example was the commitment to racing in 2020 that Chris made at the end of the event.

Can't wait to get my hands on all the talks and other content that we didn't get to see on stream!

Then there is this part.. KEKW

From the "Twitch Drops" announcement posted in this very forum:
"
Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward.
And then
"
ayemjake20 wrote:

actually someone already did the math for it with the 1.5% dice rolling every 5 minutes, and indeed anyone who's watched the whole thing from day 1 - 2 are guaranteed a drop.

You may want to check the math yourself... it's not adding up

I struggle to understand the stupidity of this whole 0 drop thing, honestly, if you play POE you should understand something about RNG. If you watched 16 hours of stream just for random chance to receive MTX, WOW! To be disappointed at getting 0 drops is ok, but to vent and carry on like idiots is just sad. I think maybe you didn't care much about the game to begin with.
"
"
x7yr wrote:
R-N-G.

People playing the lottery for decades of their life might never win anything, but the guy next door wins a million on the first time. Welcome to life.

lol

and this is the point

Lmao so you're saying GGG purposely made sure that you don't get any drops? You really have a creative fantasy if I do say myself.[/quote]#

No - Not Only ME - The Majority of Viewers

Only 12k of the 90k people were able to win

Bex_GGG
Community Director - @bexchangewords
131 points
·
3 days ago
I do. 12k people were enrolled for Twitch Drops.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dwwvhe/1_on_twitch_a_big_congratulations_to_ggg_and_the/f7m871s/?context=3

"
x7yr wrote:

Bex_GGG
131 points
·
3 days ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dwwvhe/1_on_twitch_a_big_congratulations_to_ggg_and_the/f7m871s/?context=3

Bex merely stated the amount of people who linked their Twitch account to their PoE account ( = enrolled for drops).

The number isn't low either. You'd be surprised how many people simply don't follow the news or despise Twitch or don't bother with winning colorful pixels and thus don't link their accounts.

If you did link your account, then you were one of 12k people eligible for drops.
Last edited by TheSwarmIdentity on Nov 19, 2019, 5:29:09 AM
"
x7yr wrote:
"
"
x7yr wrote:
R-N-G.

lol

and this is the point

Lmao so you're saying GGG purposely made sure that you don't get any drops? You really have a creative fantasy if I do say myself.
#

Bex_GGG
131 points
·
3 days ago

[/quote]

Again, you know those people were picked randomly by a program right? GGG is not behind the people that have been chosen. It was complete RANDOM. Your luck was slim and therefore you didn't get anything, and I don't get how GGG betrayed you...?
No the Program was not able to pick my account random because i was not on the list like the most viewers who got nothing
"
x7yr wrote:
No the Program was not able to pick my account random because i was not on the list like the most viewers who got nothing
Then that's a "you" problem. Your luck didn't answer you this time
"
"
x7yr wrote:
Then that's a "you" problem. Your luck didn't answer you this time

And you still dont get the Point. It wasn t bad luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info