Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Support guys are not the ones who made the initial dealings with Twitch and they are also most likely not the people trying to figure out with Twitch stuff what exactly is going wrong. Other people have already posted their replies from support that claim that there IS a problem on Twitch's end.

I am almost certain that there is a problem indeed, but I consider it to be utter insanity to even imply that it was GGG's intention to promise one thing but make the chances a lot lower, thus justifying the term 'lying'.

Support started by saying they talked to Twitch and that it was an issue withhTwitch. Then they stopped saying that and said that people simply were unlucky. Take from that what you will...
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
xevoken wrote:

Umm... but i saw responses from GGG support and they CLAIM it all worked as intended, just bad luck? So wtf?

Support guys are not the ones who made the initial dealings with Twitch and they are also most likely not the people trying to figure out with Twitch stuff what exactly is going wrong. Other people have already posted their replies from support that claim that there IS a problem on Twitch's end.

I am almost certain that there is a problem indeed, but I consider it to be utter insanity to even imply that it was GGG's intention to promise one thing but make the chances a lot lower, thus justifying the term 'lying'.

Okay, but there should some info from them right now. I understand that they still have exilecon and etc. But some quick info about drops not working isnt that much i guess...
8h watching with "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot" and not a single thing dropped. What a joke. You should reconsider doing broken events like this which doesn't work for 0.001% of people.
Drops def feels bugged, didnt get anything for 8 hours either, and dont know anyone who did.
hopefully they'll hit us with some compensation, shits whack yo.
It feels like 99% of the people that watched got nothing. What a joke, you have like 1.5% or whatever to drop something that it will also roll rarity which ofc your gonna get the lowest common roll.
Closed Beta Member.
"
corinarh wrote:
8h watching with "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot" and not a single thing dropped. What a joke. You should reconsider doing broken events like this which doesn't work for 0.001% of people.

"Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot" This line is under the stream window right? I don't rememer seeing it in my window. Wonder if something wrong here?
BTW, is there a way to check it now?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Nov 16, 2019, 8:15:04 AM
Ok lt' go with pessimist'S math

don't add anything.... just base basic math
100k viewers watching the first 5 minutes... this should initiale 100k "dice" rolls... so about 1.5% of those should have been rolling a drop that makes it about 1500 person out ok 100k

that going for 8 oours... son about 96 "drops" per 8h assuming people that are lucky are very lucky... ans helf of them got 2 :) that still makes about 5000 persons getting a drop

So i assume unless there are technical issues... that at least 1 of those can come on the forum tellign us it is working with a proof... if not then either the drop rate is same as a mirror or there is an issue and no drops were delivered. I don'T think there is a scam i am more for an issue and sure hope GGG wil do something about it...

The problem with a "grinding" way of thinking is that they think players "LIKE" teh very low high value drop rates in POE.... in fact that is the ONLY part i HATE about this game high valu RNG rates are insanely too low....
I think some people here don't understand issue.
Problem here is that 90% people could not even have chance to get drop. Why?
Because when you link your account to twitch it only enables prime twitch loot drops and you can't change it.

Now you know why people massively did do prime twich subs during stream.
And if you look at post you will see that they say that you don't need to have
prime to have actual chance of getting drop.
It was Nice Clickbait, all of you got Jebaited. Case Closed
drops were bugged for sure. wont be watching again today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info