Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

I just want the uncommons!!!
7H ALREADY AND STILL NO DROP!! I said this was BS...
FF no drop
they have lied to us, more than 6 hours of transmission spending the data packet of my phone and there is no drop, GGG liars
When you consider that probability says you should get an average 1 drop every 5H maybe they are saving 3 drops for the end of hour 15... :D
Last edited by SaviorComplex on Nov 15, 2019, 9:20:54 PM
The entitlement in this thread is strong. You are not guaranteed a drop. On *average* it will take 5.5 hours. If you're unlucky it will take you longer. People ARE getting drops. It's not a scam, this is GGG. There may be technical issues but I have faith that if there are problems, they will make things right.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Click the link under the live stream, which says "find out more".

"Twitch Drops will run on the ExileCon weekend, from 9AM until 5PM on Saturday (November 16th NZT) and 10AM until 5pm Sunday (November 17th NZT)."
Not fair 0 drops after all time watch i watching upcoming news is amazing but i want something to remember i drop this while exilecon 2019 :(
watching since the start and got 0 drops
I think drops were broken, watched for 6 hours and did not see anyone in chat legit get it.. a few trolls saying they got the whole set that was it. Must be really rare if only one person has shared a photo on reddit.
No drops, give us a little something cause this stream just let a bad taste in our mouth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info