Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

If you later tell us that this drops are only for TWITCH PRIME members we'll be really pissed...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
If you later tell us that this drops are only for TWITCH PRIME members we'll be really pissed...

I have twitch prime, linked account, drops enabled, watched for over 6 hours now and still no drop
6 horas 0 drops
"
beachcomba wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

I have twitch prime, linked account, drops enabled, watched for over 6 hours now and still no drop

Maybe they are only for PoE subs... That would also piss me off
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Here are my thoughts on this.
First the stream didn’t work on twitch for the first couple hours , I was watching it o. YouTube which was a kind of funny to me because the logos of twitch and twitch prime were on the bottom right of the screen , while watching on YouTube because twitch didn’t work.
In respect to the drops , I treated the same way that I have the game itself,never logged in the game and expect amirror of Kalandra to drop , that was the same expectation for this twitch drops , will probably not get a full set but , hey maybe a set of foot prints.
Five hours plus and nothing
Like many others I was enjoying the stream , but now I feel betrayed.
So I am now a disgruntled customer.
Stopped watching the stream all together.
And I have changed my mind completely about micro transactions.
There will be no more banners added to my account
"
beachcomba wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

The Drops are just for subs with a low drop rate.And the whole Announcement about watch and win is a hoax.Cuz lets be realistic the live stream sucks hard.......5hrs @@@@@ 1hr good news....
And thats why they needed a way to lure viewers
Last edited by Ksenistis on Nov 15, 2019, 9:10:38 PM
"
Please note:
A Twitch Prime membership is not required for this promotion.

wat
finally get one , footprint but finally get one, no twitch primer here
I'm sorry. No drops and you put me through that train wreck that was Einhar. C'mon GGG! !enabledrops
Gratz! Been waiting 6 hours nothing yet will post here with a screenshot when I get something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info