Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
kingkong232 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dyaivk/proof_the_twitch_drop_iswas_broken_and_has/

this guy has Dummy account with non twitch, 0 hours stream time, non amazon prime, non verified account , never been logged into looks right now
And dummy account have 2 drop
:))

Thank you so much for this post. I contacted GGG support and they were very helpful helping me recover my account and transfering my drops since I had deleted the gmail etc, as I never thought a situation like this was possible.

I guess when I relinked to the new PoE account and then relinked with this account it never actually relinked for some reason.

Anyway I'm not going to mention the drops I got because I don't wanna spread salt in the wound so to speak but I was not disappointed.

Waited a few days extra for a late e-mail....

Watched all day Friday, most of Saturday, zero drops...

Would it have really killed GGG's bottom line to guarantee at least 1 drop for all who watched?? Course they have new overlords to answer to I guess... :-{
Last edited by filmay on Nov 20, 2019, 6:40:43 PM
Kind of upset, I somehow got no drops as I watched, or at least had the stream up for the entirety of exilecon :(
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

Follow me on twitch, even though I never stream!
https://www.twitch.tv/lionexx/
Don’t let this thread die.
Infernal bundle, eyes and portal. All in all, glad I left the stream on for the entire show.

Hit: If you have it muted, Twitch will not think you are actually watching - mute the tab instead.
Nothing muted and watched whole both streams. Yes i am a vampire and code at nighttime so still 0 drop gang....
Well, it looks like this is dead in the water and we will never get an official response on why so many were not eligible.
For those that still want to know why they were screwed out of drops, my bet is on it being the "online/offline" option in the twitch profile and perhaps some bad account linking that relinking fixed. Who knows for sure.
For everyone thinking that we have no right to complain I seriously advise you drop the tribal mentality in the future because that is always self defeating.
"
Well, it looks like this is dead in the water and we will never get an official response on why so many were not eligible.
For those that still want to know why they were screwed out of drops, my bet is on it being the "online/offline" option in the twitch profile and perhaps some bad account linking that relinking fixed. Who knows for sure.
For everyone thinking that we have no right to complain I seriously advise you drop the tribal mentality in the future because that is always self defeating.

it will go under the rug and people will keep buying stuff regardless.. but the 0 drop gang shall be remembered when every single exilecon happens until they ban the word on their twitch channel.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
On the first day of ExileCon, we missed awarding Twitch Drops to some users. We have reconstructed the list and are awarding them now (which will arrive over the next day). Sorry for the delay and inconvenience!
"
Xystre wrote:

but the 0 drop gang shall be remembered when every single exilecon happens until they ban the word on their twitch channel.

cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info