Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

2 days, Twitch open 24 hours on my PC, nor turned off the PC, 60% dropp common? ... well I have not earned absolutely NOTHING, not even the common dropp, I feel cheated.
"
MucilonDotA2 wrote:
2 days, Twitch open 24 hours on my PC, nor turned off the PC, 60% dropp common? ... well I have not earned absolutely NOTHING, not even the common dropp, I feel cheated.

not only you :))
"
Yukionna wrote:
"
ayemjake20 wrote:
"
Yukionna wrote:
Good grief. I remember a time when this community had ounce of maturity.

To all of the moderators having to slog through this mess, I'm really sorry. I want to believe that the people having a tantrum in this thread are the very vocal minority. I promise that there are a ton of us that genuinely enjoyed every minute of the con and couldn't care less about the Twitch Drops.
Ok Boomer

Your account is 4 days older than mine. I guess that makes you a Boomer too :)
shhh.. Let's keep it a secret, we gotta keep up with the young ones you know. hahaha (disclaimer I'm not a boomer XD, Okay probably close, but not quite haha lol)
I just want statistics to see if the math checks out or not. It's perfectly fine by me to be in the 1.8% that was just unlucky this time. I'm not ok with being lied to by a company that I have supported. I'm sorry but it just doesnt hold together, if you payed any attention I know you know it wasn't clean.

If you either rage cause no free drops or you can flaunt your silly pixel costumes at people who got nothing, the real reason it's not ok pretty much eludes you.

This lack of clarity is not GGG I knew. There is substantial outrage, justified or not, it doesn't matter - they need to come clean and just tell us.

Every half an hour of this stream I heard they are "listening" and "feedback is very valuable" and how in touch they are with the community.

Show us.
"
Razis wrote:
I just want statistics to see if the math checks out or not. It's perfectly fine by me to be in the 1.8% that was just unlucky this time. I'm not ok with being lied to by a company that I have supported. I'm sorry but it just doesnt hold together, if you payed any attention I know you know it wasn't clean.

If you either rage cause no free drops or you can flaunt your silly pixel costumes at people who got nothing, the real reason it's not ok pretty much eludes you.

This lack of clarity is not GGG I knew. There is substantial outrage, justified or not, it doesn't matter - they need to come clean and just tell us.

Every half an hour of this stream I heard they are "listening" and "feedback is very valuable" and how in touch they are with the community.

Show us.

+1, Great post.
Doubt they care though.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
"
ayemjake20 wrote:
"
Yukionna wrote:
"
ayemjake20 wrote:
Ok Boomer

Your account is 4 days older than mine. I guess that makes you a Boomer too :)
shhh.. Let's keep it a secret, we gotta keep up with the young ones you know. hahaha (disclaimer I'm not a boomer XD, Okay probably close, but not quite haha lol)

ok boomer
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dyaivk/proof_the_twitch_drop_iswas_broken_and_has/

This guy claims he received drops with 0 hours watched.

There are people on this thread that are confirming the exact same thing happened to them. You guys still gonna claim it was all fair and square, when there are people with dummy accounts getting drops with 0 watch time?

"
EstocSlayer wrote:
Spoiler
"
Razis wrote:

Show us.

+1, Great post.
Doubt they care though.

Thx man, was meaning to say same about yours, which is all over the place by now.
Last edited by Razis on Nov 19, 2019, 2:34:28 PM
i won a full chaos set and a swarm pet ty GGG :)
I ended up getting items, the Inferno bundle and the portal, I still think its stupid of several people getting ten drops while others got nothing.
Hi, I read the Russian forum thread and English. And he decided:

https://prnt.sc/pza9il

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info