Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Can't wait for the amount of 0dropgang character names next league.

Reserving one btw
"
hoyachen wrote:
Watched both days...and didn't get anything like most people here. My friends claim they got their drops a few hours after "posting" here so I'll give it a try...

I watched both streams and got zero messages
i give it a day more or so before I accept i did not got a drop oh well At least I got to watch live action Einhard that was funny for me
Anyone still got something these past minutes or hour? Just wondering if the backlog still happening, still 0 here
"
iqbaalmuhmd wrote:
Anyone still got something these past minutes or hour? Just wondering if the backlog still happening, still 0 here

Nothing here. I suspect there's an issue on Twitch's side.
Yes.
I did not get anything even though I watched everything, but guys...it is just a game! Of course everyone would love to get the premium bundle but maybe instead of complaining try to get a life?

probably still back log after all it took them one day to give drops to like 1%-5% of the viewers
>tfw 0 dropgang
0 drops for me still and I posted on here already, so I don’t think there is a link between the two.
"
"

don't tell me to shut up, little man.
did you take that formula from my post earlier? i bet you didnt find that out on your own
ITS SO UNFAIR, I DIDNT GET FREE STUFF

buy your mtx and stfu, get over it

man how pathetic you are

Lol u think u have monopoly for basic math statistic knowledge? And who is pathetic?

If u dont care about being scammed and ignored just pass by. Useful info from translation can be fit into 1h video or few kilobytes of text. I personally "watched" full time stream for getting drops.

P.s. haha u edited that post so fast. But not enough :p

it may come shocking to you and your parents will be outraged, but that had nothing to do with you.
but good for you, using big words like a real person!

Also i almost pity anyone feeling betrayed or scammed because you can't really lead happy lives being this delicate about something like free microtransactions. really? my god. and you dare to even USE the word "pathetic".
Last edited by harter_morgoth on Nov 17, 2019, 5:37:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info